Bellazon

East Asian Beauty

arielle

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome in the Second Edition of the Most Beautiful East Asian Woman

:fun:

The list of nominees has been prepared by Pierre Tombale, azure, Lyon, PinkCouture, COP11, Ophelia_Immortal and myself.

This edition will see a lot of changes compared to the previous one

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=36154

=> This time, instead of having one versus the other, you will have to give a note to each girl.

=> I will be accepting mixed asian women, so they can take part in the competion too. I'm doing this mainly because I think maybe more people would vote if they were included, I want to make the comp more opened :blush:

What are the voting rules ?

Give a note from 0 to 20. Feel free to give 0 ! Is fine with me, I think it's better to give a 0 than a higher note with nothing remaining behind it.

I will try to add videos.

Categorization ?

There are five groups of asian girls,

- 'Queens of the catwalk', fashion models

- 'Famous', celebs that made it to Hollywood/are known outside the asian world.

- Celebs of the east asian entertainment industry

- 'Mixed', mixed asian women (in a biracial meaning, includes half asian and 3/4 asian)

- 'Hot', idols, race queens, moko models, ulzzang etc..

However the order of passing wont be according groups, but according alphabetical order, to avoid biased voting.

Nevertheless, you will know in which group belongs the nominee thanks to the colour in which her name is written (see above for the color caption).

What are the final prizes ?

There will be 3 final rankings.

-The Overall ranking

-The Groups ranking (aka the categories mentioned above)

-The Countries ranking (need at least 5 nominees of said country to have the country ranked)

Can I add additional nominees ?

Yes. 7 spots left

Just send me a PM with your noms, I will tell you if they've already been nominated. :)

Asian ladies only get a rather small interest on BZ, but I still wish to have a presentable number of votes, so I guess this will go rather slow.