Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thread cleaned (Y)

1) Any personal or irrelevant conversations should discussed either via PM or off the board.

2) You are welcome to express your opinions and constructive criticisms, but please do it respectfully by not attacking, baiting, bashing, flaming, etc.

3) All posts must be in English.

Side-note: Considering BZ is a fan-based forum it should come to no surprise to anyone the majority of the posts would be "positive" in nature. That is not to say members are not allowed to be critical (refer to #2).

Thank You! :flower:

Really amazing! I love the last one, she begins to work with her face! You can see esp. at the last two pictures. Nice to see so various impressions of her the last days. Thanks Mike and Libelle.

Natural beauty image I think also out of this shoot backstage:

post-23068-0-31915500-1385546913_thumb.j

So I think she did open the show. Congrats for her!

Actually I like that she is not "skinny skinny", she has more a sporty look! Her upper body looks well trained, she has a nice stomach.

It suites like this maybe she will be more like Giselle, the sporty high fashion girl.

Haha, possible. But I think Keno tells her what he wants to buy at this Bondi Junction market and she thinks, oh no, really.... :gocho: :nicole:

Because she looks at him and he is laughing.

I was also very surprised that foreign Paparazzis recognize her in Australia and sell this picture to German mags.