Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Wonderful find, this production is so funky and fits her very much. And yes, the black and white - photos are from the shoot for Kenos portfolio, she is wearing the half-sheer blouse. Yes, Keno was cutted away - but look at his amazing tattoo. Perfect little monsters. 

Very welcome dear, possilbe I have forgotten some...? she did so much but these ones are in my eyes some of her best pictures

and shots and I think this shows her great work in 2013!! Yes,  Harpers Bazaar "kitten in heals" was one of her best jobs also Elle Australia, I really hope we see her back in 2014 again with some great jobs and that she gets a step more to the top!! :gocho:

I think her best work 2013 was for Elle Australia :

This picture was also the "cover" for the swimsuit segment of elleaus and created alot of positive feedback on zimmermann_ instagram: 

http://web.stagram.com/p/581538780168760114_23706193

My favourite was this though (great pose and styling) :

Her 10 page spread in Harpers bazaar Australia were also really good and I also think the recent MLM lookbook pictures are up there with her best work to date, these two in particular:

post-60616-0-1446133189-73003_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133189-75408_thumb.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing what and how much work she gets in 2014, considering most of her work in 2013 have been done in just a couple/few months in australia. Hopefully we get to see her at one of the four big fashion weeks early next year and added to either IMG London, Paris, Milan or NY development boards. I also think Munich Models will have some succsess finding her work in january, personally I hope she stayes away from Berlin fashion week though and the designers with OneEins/gntm ties. 

In 2014 we hopefully will learn what these two promising backstage photos are for as well:

post-60616-0-1446133189-472_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133189-49488_thumb.jpg 

* Sheila, My best guess on the selfie picture Luisa did with pink hair I think is for Culture magazine ( https://www.facebook.com/culture.mag ). There are alot of coloured and pink hair pictures if you scroll down on the facebook page and Richard Kavanagh who worked with her in the past is also there :)

O13877121352139065_1.jpg Y13877128142131643_1.jpg

Thank you Comtrend. Yes indeed, her selfies , I kept them out exept of one, because I did a focus on her jobs and other important stations in 2013, but yes  they were also wonderful. She did so many great pictures in 2013, selfies, catwalk, editorial, Lookbook etc. difficult to find what was best. But also great highlights you gave. :laugh:

And it is really great that she has now instagram and is posting some nice pictures and informations for us.

Let us wait and see what is coming next!! I really hope for some more high fashion work like magazine editorials or possible a campaign for a designer in 2014?