Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thank you, Siri, for this information… They say "Europe", could´t it be another european city like London or Paris (as IMG and MM model)? That would be great. I can´t imagine that Luisa will deliver herself by hand to OE after her glorious walk through Australia.

Europe was mentioned last time "they" went back from Australia as well, but it seems like MM has taken over from OE atleast. 

Thanks for finding the polaroids Sheila, she looks great.

What do you mean by "they"? Sry, maybe my english is getting worse, I couldn't understand all of what you said. :/ But I also think that Luisa isn't getting back to the OE "cage" - I think after all the time in Australia she kniows more than ever what she wanna be. She is doing very (!) well. I adore the last two pics, Sheila posted. So natural beauty. :)

By they I mean Luisa and Keno. Her boyfriend wrote on his facebook back in september that they were heading back to europe in october, wich turned out to be germany at the time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Very welcome. :flower: I also love these new Polas very much. She is such a natural beauty. Simply amazing and yes, she is shining.  Libelle, I also see this. Before I only saw this in fotos with Claudias or recognized when she comes in a room. She fills a room with her prescense. I could imagine Luisa will also do this, possible now or one time.

I also really hope that,  when she will come back to Europe this means than she works in citys like, Paris, Mailand or London... and I don´t hope she comes back to live again in Mormerland to do One Eins jobs.... I think now she had a look in the real model szene and I cannot imagine that she would accept this. But I hope also a little bit that she will go back to NY next year.

well, for some time Luisa will probably be back at home, just to be with family and friends over christmass and birthday, and afterwards? we need to wait for more news about her plans for the future, and we should realy hope, that she now knows realy well, what a real Model-Agenzy can do for a Model like Luisa, cause with OE she would never have been anywhere that successfull as with IMG

"Munich Model and Germany's Next Topmodel 2012 winner Luisa HARTEMA spent a couple of months in Australia and has new amazing pictures to show for it. In January she will return to Germany and will be bookable from Europe."

Source: http://www.gosee.de/news/model/munich-models-160-kate-netolicka-fuer-die-elle-hungary-josephine-le-tutour-in-der-flair-italia-lena-gercke-fuer-karstadt-im-einsatz-constance-jablonski-fuer-s-moda-160-manuela-frey-fuer-the-last-mag-und-160-anouk-h-fuer-die-franzoesische-elle-16564

I hope MM can land her some jobs, but I think it would be better if she got added to the development boards for iMG (london,paris,milan) and worked her way up from there.

I wouldn't over-interprete this piece of information, it looks to me as if gosee.de does not have any more information than the FB-posting from munich-models.

I wonder why the posting from MM says "in January" and not "next year" :idk:

interesting... picture and information about Scott Lipps in Australia. Let us wait and see. Luisa looks a little bit tired at this picture. No makeup etc. like as she got out of bed. But I think that is her message here. What is she wearing?