Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Hmm, in the GNTM Forum they say Luisa will be back in Europa in January. Hope that she has a short break or jobs here but not back for OE. They said it because of Munich Models posted this on FB account: "LUISA has been in Australia for a while and did AWESOME!! In Janurary she´ll be back in Europe!!"

Does anybody have informations about this?

She looks great at the last pics (iconic too), love the red lips:)

I think that the fact that Munich Models itself posted these news, and in an excited way, means that it's a good thing.

I wonder if Luisa spends xmas/birthday at home or in Australia? Maybe she will attend Berlin fashion week and then off to NY or London/Paris/Milan?

Thank you, Siri, for this information… They say "Europe", could´t it be another european city like London or Paris (as IMG and MM model)? That would be great. I can´t imagine that Luisa will deliver herself by hand to OE after her glorious walk through Australia.

New very natural and amazing polas from Munich Models:

post-23068-0-61117200-1387007418_thumb.jpost-23068-0-16930200-1387007433_thumb.j

http://www.munich-models.de/portfolio.aspx?ln=de&nav=2&modelid=622381&subid=8051&mainsubid=8185&indx=0&a=13&from=&txtname=&c_drFr=&c_drTo=&c_heFr=&c_heto=&c_buFr=&c_buto=&c_waFr=&c_wato=&c_hiFr=&c_hito=&c_shFr=&c_shto=&c_ha=&c_ey=&agfr=&agto=

she wears the b/w bikini under this green t-shirt. So it is out of this serie already posted pic in # 2086