Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I was offline for a week - and now I´m speechless… Luisa is getting more and more an outstanding beauty (as she already is!), the longer and brighter hair becomes her,  you can see in her eyes that she feels comfortable,  :heart: and the australians are styling and photographing her in the right way. Thanks to the great finders!

Ah thank you. But I dont understand why he posts such old pictures? Its confusing because than it is also an old collection thought it is new but you are right it looks like the already posted ones. Hairstyle etc.

So I think it is time for a new lookbook with Luisa !:-) when he is such a big fan from her...?

I like it too esp. this elegant up updoe hair.

Thank you, Mike  :flower: ! We are in luck, every week we can enjoy smart photos of Luisa in big resolution… and you are right, she looks lovely! And Sheila, you are soso right - the Haute Couture of Had Gandhour is like cut out for Luisa. As I saw her on the runway for JG at the time, I was devastated. But I don´t know if he makes ranges at the moment, maybe he has a break and is posting old, nostalgic stills of his runwayshow?

I wish Luisa a new JG lookbook, the nobel hairstyle, the spaced out clothes and the poises are so special and great!! 

Libelle, nice finding! It's obviously new, as the article is from today. To be honest, I don't really understand the article, but apparently IMG Fashion tries to change a lot in the australian fashion market... I suspect that we will see Luisa a lot regarding online shopping? Nice to see that they booked her again for this kind of pics.

My avatar? :whistle: I would love it if Luisa would post more lovely selfies like this, she looks so happy... :)

All, thank you for you updates ! Great to see her working so much. I think Mikes avatar is from that day where she had some pink in the hair.

Possible backstage of that shooting? Or selfie? would be great to know something about publikations. where is the Journal edit and Oyster? And what kind of edit was the colourful picture she posted some weeks ago at facebook? Elle or Cosmopolitan?

Ah, I see! MikeB, you cannot say (or don't want to say) where the lovely avatar is from? ;) Indeed, very nice selfie of her! Maybe she will post more like this in the future, when she begings to like her Instagram-Account? So nice, that she posts now sometimes things by herself. ^_^