Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

That is a hairstyle!! Hihi Tina Turner in the 80 th, they make us saying we are at the wrong way, possible they like her to show strange wilde styles , she seems to be a chameleon. Possilbe they see her more as punk, pop and crazy instead of a feminin lady. This might be the shooting she came from with the pink hair...?

I think we can forget all discussions here if short , long or anything else. They will find a style for her or she will find it or she will have every season a new style and cut and colour. We will see.

I think it is for the online shop. Not the online kataloge, but the online campaign. the pictures you see on the frontpage of the website, when they show the models with a few different styles for the differen catagories they have, or for different occasions.

I also thought at the beginning that it's a shooting for a new banner on the web page or something like this, but the last time they posted BTS-pics and named the models, it was for their last TV campaign. :o

So, apparently, it's something quite big and important. :bounce: Libelle, yes, they really seem to like her!

Wow really great pictures! She looks fantastic. The first one is for me one of her best pictures ever seen. The makeup is great, especially to accent her eyes.  I can´t wait to see the campaign. :Angel: She seems to nail it at the moment. Editorials, campaigns, cover... great to see her now working so busy.

Sheila, I guess that this other hair style is too exotic for The Iconic... :idk:

And another backstage pic from the shooting.  :angie: (source)

"and shot our Summer Shop campaign which will be revealed very soon!" So, we don't have to wait long! :)

I wonder what kind of campaign this is if they needed 2 days for shooting?

post-67025-0-89006600-1384495811_thumb.j

Good idea! and another great foto!

I hope Luisa herself is than close to her fans...:-) this would ge great. Also to see new fotos on her. This is a good start for a rising model! an to say thank you to her fans.

Thanks for the updates Mike and comtrend!