Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

comtrend, indeed, nice find! I wonder what one user means with Luisa beeing the girl from the Fiat commercial?

Sheila, that's just some pic taken at IMG Models, why should she style for just visiting the office? And I don't think that it's a bad pic. And we know that Luisa is not allowed to tell news, so why complain about it every few days again?

At least no fan sighting or anything else here in Germany, so it's likely that she is no longer in Germany, or she hides very well.

Nice, TheIconic released more outfits presented by Luisa... :flower:

post-67025-0-15316800-1381774603_thumb.j

post-67025-0-96203800-1381774606_thumb.j

post-67025-0-44269100-1381774609_thumb.j

post-67025-0-16076000-1381774612_thumb.j

post-67025-0-35731500-1381774616_thumb.j

post-67025-0-58116600-1381774619_thumb.j

post-67025-0-70830600-1381774650_thumb.j

post-67025-0-09774900-1381774653_thumb.j

post-67025-0-44868800-1381774656_thumb.j

post-67025-0-81886500-1381774658_thumb.j

post-67025-0-41302600-1381774661_thumb.j

post-67025-0-15117100-1381774664_thumb.j

post-67025-0-23613600-1381774667_thumb.j

post-67025-0-04441600-1381774670_thumb.j

post-67025-0-05458900-1381774673_thumb.j

Video of the shooting for The Journal. :) Apparently, there are some quite hot pics to be expected inside the magazine. :o

comtrend, it's likely that you're right about the fiat thing.

Edit: removed pic, it's not her.

Mike, you´re great!!! :clap: Thanks to comtrend and you... The photostills of the Shooting are fabulous. Really, really amazing, and Luisa was their star on the set. *

The little picture isn´t Luisa in my opinion. 

Can´t wait to see the whole editorial. Luisa won the cover, do you remember that it wasn´t clear at the beginning who of the girls will get the cover. Top!

Nice images, thank you. I also think that it is out of Journal edit or pictures not published in the edit. It looks for me also more like tests before shooting to see of makeup and light are best... because the other one is more wild and sexy.... don't know. But possible it is published also.

Nice making off Video. Nice to see Luisa acting on this shoot.

I hope someone can get this magazine to show here!? Thank you!:-)

Gavin, you should soon be able to order your The Journal here online: http://thejournalmag.com.au/orderonline/ It's an international magazine. :flower:

I really like the video, I think Luisa is made for moving pictures, you again can feel her lovely nature in this video, like in the tv-show. :heart:

Libelle, you were right, it was another model, I removed the pic. :blush:

Mike, that's not correct. The Oyster Magazine releases 2 issues a year. The wiki-info is obsolete. But apart from this, Oyster releases the current issue 3 months later in Europe than in Australia. When it's available, then you can buy or order it at "Do you read me" Berlin. So we have to wait 2 months more for the latest issue. Or maybe 8 months for the next one. But there is a good chance, that the pictures will we published online, way before the printed version will be released in germany. 

Edit: Luisa's Facebook Verification – There is no way to request that, that's right. So IMG and Luisa/Iris have nothing to do with that. The only thing that counts, seems to be the quantity of followers, maybe also your celebritiy status and page traffic. But all in all nothing rellevant attributes for a model carrier, and i don't think, that should be an "honour". Most of these Likes did she got in cause of a stupid casting show. I am still of the opinion that she should close her fanpage, because it's counterproductive for her life and her self-confidence.

"... Für diese Bestätigung kann man sich zumindest derzeit nicht bewerben, sondern bekommt sie von Facebook verliehen. Zunächst soll sich das auf Prominente, Journalisten, Politiker und generell Pages und Profile mit hoher Followerschaft beschränken. Wie die Echtheit ermittelt wird, gab Facebook nicht bekannt. ..."

Btw, facebook verified a lot of "official" fanpages with that blue icon, but partly these pages was'nt the originals :) So they still need to work on their verification system.

Really nice picture :flower: , she seems to be happy at home, nice outfit, but for me she should not stay at home for such a long time and wasting important time. It is now her time!  I hope she will go soon back to work international. And there are other citys to work for a model, Milan, Paris or London, no excuse for not working that she don´t has a greencard for the USA or Australia.... IMG can also send her to Paris. Claudia also began her carreer in Paris there are many important magazines, the french Elle is one of the most important magazines for a young model to get step in the business. And IMG is also present in Paris....? I wonder why this break after three month of working. :idk:

Guys PLEASE !!!! Stop complaining about her all the time. We don't know what she is doing in Germany, if she is a allowed to go to another City, back to NY/Sydney or not. IMG can't decide her next steps, cause OE is still her mother agency. If they don't want she cannot do anything. 

And PLEASE stop comparing her with the supermodels of the 90s. It was a different time and different way building models. I know we all see much

potential in her and we all whish her great succes, but don't forget there are hundreds of other beautiful looking newfaces and a lot of them has also a unique look. It is not that easy to get booked for the best magazines, you need a great booker, who loves you, with a lot of contacts, a photographer who shoots for the magazine and loves your look and  the fashion editor who loves your look and you also have to fit in the editorial. they first create the ideas of an editorial before they book the model.  

So I know waiting is hard, but if something new comes up. somebody of us will find it and tell all of us as always. 

To explain it:  I am not complaining about this, it is only a conclusion that she is still in Germany and I don´t hope that she will be there for the next month and doing OE jobs or nothing? Sorry but  I also can change the name to another one from a good working girl like Anna Ewers or other new comer models who have a 14 hours day with goo sees and hard work to getting step in the scene. I only wonder about her staying at home after a short time of three month working in foreign countries ?  My intense was to tell that she is not bound to a specific city to work as model. Toni for example worked the first years from Germany, where she lived and was travelled to the foreign countries for jobs.... AND I don´t compare her with a 90 th model. I wanted to tell that you can do also a carreer bounded in another city. I hope this is clear now. Thank you. Ok possible she has jobs after jobs here in Germany and she is hiding at moment. Maybe. :idk:

Sheila, it makes absolutely no sense to compare her with all these models. Luisa is not free in her decisions with OE as mother agency in background. She is still a product of a Casting Show and captured in a system of celebrity marketing and fixed images, and still under a contract with that "Full Service Künstleragentur mit dem Tätigkeitsschwerpunkt Modeling und Vermittlung von Werbegesichtern". OE follows their own aim, not comparable with "normal" model agencies. There are no logical and comprehensible decisions and no rules of business to which you can really believe in, so you have to wait, what happens next. I know, you try to understand all the actions or the current standstill, but we will never understand OE. There is definitely a reason, why she is wasting her time in Germany, even if it is not understandable for us. The problem is, that we have become accustomed with the fact that she is making great jobs with great results, but the standart under OE is the entire year before that time. 

Yes you are right but sometimes it is not understandable at all that she is bound in that at all! sometimes frustrating that she cannot start a normal carreer as other models. But thanks Zeronull for your post. I try to accept this but sometimes it is not easy for us to accept that nothing is normal in her carreer.I thought it now will accelearate after her jobs in NY and Sydney. But again we have to wait.