Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

don't be so hard with her, cause of the fur.

you do not know always, before the job begins every little detail of it.

there is just one piece which is made of fur and not the whole clothes. so probably the client didn't ask the agency, if she is doing

fur jobs. 

and to skip the job, because of the jacket would be ridiculous. she is getting money for it, get good recognition in australias fashion business.

so what?! I am also against fur, but we have to be a bit realistic.

she is a no name model in australia. if she is not doing it, another model will do it get the buout and recognition and good new pictures.

don't forget she has to pay rent, australia is very expensive, so she needs every job she can get. editorials don't pay well.

Cutlers, you are right. One time a little piece of fur: no problem. But the complete Equistyle Shooting was with fur. So i think, Luisa have fundamentaly no problem with that. If it would be really important for her, she would inform in advance.

No comment to the Silja Hansen Photos... :)

You can search the photographer on FB, Siri. And yes, Monita!! … when you read the text on the website of S.H.: Only One Eins Management is mentioned as her agency. Oh mann!

Mike, can be that she lives now in Madrid. I thought it because of the seat of her spanish agency and her last stay in spain. Do you or comtrend have finds of the shoot for Grazia? 

I have my doubts if she is in Madrid, It was since the 14th the Madrid MBFW, and she did not walk there?... It is not so big lbut is work annd experience. I thought she was in Barcelona, i have looked for the College where she has done the photos and there is one in Barcelona (also in Madrid...)...

Rosa, I rechecked, I didn't find a college with that name in Barcelona, and the one in Madrid perfectly fits, you can even recognize the basket ball field. Polina, the other IMG-Model she met in Barcelona, is/was also in Madrid, not attending the FW. I guess this is some standard IMG-development, sending their models there. :flower:

Keno shows only cool shooting pictures on his FB, he should preserve or warn her (last OneEins-disaster)… Certain she has to go her own way, but sometimes an advice could help. The best advice would be to cut the connection with this german agency. 

post-81320-0-08392000-1392918936_thumb.j