Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

No it is not Luisa! I have a similar ad inside of Gala with those four women and I see the faces there also of this woman, similar as Luisa from back. But it is not her. These girls are for me all mid twenty, end twenty. :cain:

I really like her look at Basler!! very elegant and feminin. Thanks for posting. :flower:

She seems to be very relaxed and happy and she feels confident. The pictures show a happy girl.

But let us wait for the video to see her walk. But the third and fourth picture let us bode again the problems with

her left "difficult arm", but I hope she has improved.

Great look at Basler, beautiful and elegant.

I wouldn't have my hopes up on her walk Sheila, still looks like she has unbalanced tension in her arms. I hope she can correct it in the near future before it becomes a habit. All she has to do is to loosen up her right arm, while bringing more control to her left :)

Mhm yes , I also think so... This problem  overshadows her fantastic look and that is sad. And it would be as you say only a little correction but I know when you have this way to walk  in mind for so long time and it is automatically, it is difficult to stop this. Best way would be to engage a catwalk trainer. Also topmodels choose this way to improve.

When she has somthing in her hands or has the left arm fixed at her body or holding a part of the dress than it is much better. I hope she can manage it in near future.

Are there more shows today?

Maybe it already is a habit, but am I stupid? She fixed it at FW Sydney, didn't she? her walk there was nearly perfect, much better and I didnt't see her left "Schlenkerarm" one time! Why is it back since she is in Germany again? Or am I false and it was also her arm in Sydney? :(

Yes you are correct in Sydney last year at the fashion days she has improved her walk and we did not see the "Schlenkerarm" as much, only a little bit but it was not disturbing.

OK it might be her habit but she should look to correct and stop this, maybe this habit can obtain her from getting the better catwalk jobs. Maybe. I know when you are a big name in szene designers rather accept such habits or not perfect walks. But at the moment she is a model trying to get step in the fashion szene she should walk perfect without such habits. There are hunderts of newcomer models who try to get step and there is a strong business competition.