Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Am am not pessimistic but I am a  little bit sceptic when allowed!?  :idk:  I was very optimistic when it starts with Australia but now I am a little bit pessimistic also after this Bunte interview where she told she likes to be with OE and doing jobs in Germany.... and the fact that she was not at NYFW and in not at London fashion week and has no concrete plans!  I am now in the "waiting" status. I think all is possible. Yes I know the Barcelona trip but this were only some days. Possible also MM was behind?

I don´t know when exactly the contract will end but I thought around this time.... possible you are right with Febraury and than? Let us wait and see. I really don´t hope she will prolong the contract but I think this might be also possible.  :Angel:

The reasons for my personal pessimism are:

1. She is back in Germany (Ostfriesland instead of Berlin, Munich, Hamburg)

2. No appearances on big fashion weeks

3. Crazy interview in Bunte/Gala etc.

4. Horrable job expectations like Silja Hansen

5. Pro7/Red in entourage

6. No suggestion for breaking the OE contract

7. No catwalk improvement, rather deterioration since she's back in Germany

8. Still deficits in posing an face expression

9. Since she is back in Germany, she is again and always the "GNTM Winner 2012"

10. The quantity of jobs since Australia has become much less

Yes these are 10 speaking reasons also for me...

I understand Mike B , he always set greatest hopes in Luisa and he is one of her biggest fans. That is really great and honourable.

But my status is a different one, I also like Luisa very much and when I saw her the first time I thought she will be a big model but now,

nearly two years are over and except her good jobs, magazine and catwalk jobs  in Australia and some in Europe, Germany she has not done really very much at all.  And she has not improved her face expressions very much , there is still much work...also catwalk. She has a fantatic look but should set more and stronger poses and expressions. That is for me the momently status. I think when she would have concrete plans and when IMG would have set her in development of other citys, I would also be more optimistic. Or shall we  all accept that she will be a model doing jobs but not at first range and no high fashion jobs. I don´t know? So I am waiting but I will don´t set all hope in it as I did the month before. Possible she will have a carreer like Lena Gercke , more commercial but not high fashion model having campaigns with the biggest designers, but doing a good job?

I am following the carreers of Anna Luisa Ewers and Toni Garrn and I followed over years the carreer of Claudia Schiffer my personal number 1. And it was all more systematic, good agencys behind and one step after the other and you could see the sucess. And what is going on with Luisa is far away from such carreers I followed up....? Mhm.

But I never say never. Possible she will surprise us all.

Sheila, I wonder how you would have survived the first 4 Years of Anna Luisa Ewers career, following her that closely. And she's at least 1 year ahead. And, of course you're allowed to be sceptic. I am relaxed since she started her career in Sydney. When you panicked when Luisa returned to Germany in Sept last year, I was relaxed, "knewing" that she will return and she did. So, what is different this time? This "Job" with Silja Hansen appears to be a Pro7-Job, Sarah-Anessa had the same job on the following day, and she is no longer with OE.

When you look closely, there seem to be precise plans for Luisa, just not what you expect. All these Editorial that are published now, 3 Months after shooting (the cosmo shoot was Nov 7th) show that this pause in Germany was planned and these publications intentionally delayed. Luisa has now to return to Sydney, get new jobs and participate on the MBFWA in April. This MBFWA thing was apparently planned on the long run, she and a hand full of other models seem to be selected by IMG Fashion to advertise for the MBFWA.

Then, with the next season, IMG might send Luisa to the big FWs.

You're right, if the OE-contract gets extended, than I get pessimistic and give up, and maybe visit her some times in the Leffers in Leer. :flower:

All these Editorial that are published now, 3 Months after shooting (the cosmo shoot was Nov 7th) show that this pause in Germany was planned and these publications intentionally delayed. 

:gocho: For what reason!? Why she have to be in Germany for this "intentionally delayed" of publications? Sometimes the intervals between shooting and publication of the final magazine are really long and not unusual.

Even if OE is not behind the Silja Hansen shooting, luisa is still committed because of her celebrity status. This Red clip/interview with her will be shown right after GNTM... so the connection is not a random thing. Maybe Sarah-Anessa gets good money for this "job" but the reason is clear: publicity for Pro7/GNTM. With or without OE – it's a step back, because it's the same nasty society!  

Yes, of course this hansen shooting is GNTM-PR, possible that Sarah-Anessa ended the OE-contract only, not the Pro7-contract, which forces her to be available to Pro7 for such stuff.

The reason for delaying the publications? Quite simple, these editorials are adverts for the model, ideally the model is available when these editorials are released. I expect Luisa to be back in Sydney any time now.

The Elle & HB editorials were published only 2-3 weeks after the shooting.

The reason for delaying the publications? Quite simple, these editorials are adverts for the model, ideally the model is available when these editorials are released. I expect Luisa to be back in Sydney any time now.

The Elle & HB editorials were published only 2-3 weeks after the shooting.

No way :) Maybe Cosmo Germany but never the Cosmo Autralia would organize an intentionally delayed publication for a junior model like Luisa. I think, the reasons for that are workflow or seasonal things. In one issue of such a magazine are sooo much models. Do you really think, that all these editorials are selected with concideration, if the models are bookable or in town at the time of publication? Or do you think, Luisa is the key model of IMG Australia? Cosmo Australia seems much more independent than you think. It's not the employee magazine of IMG. Sometimes editorials will be published after 2 weeks, sometimes after 5 months. There are several reasons for that and it's definitely not "Quite simple"!

Sheila, I wonder how you would have survived the first 4 Years of Anna Luisa Ewers career, following her that closely. And she's at least 1 year ahead. And, of course you're allowed to be sceptic. I am relaxed since she started her career in Sydney. When you panicked when Luisa returned to Germany in Sept last year, I was relaxed, "knewing" that she will return and she did. So, what is different this time? This "Job" with Silja Hansen appears to be a Pro7-Job, Sarah-Anessa had the same job on the following day, and she is no longer with OE.

When you look closely, there seem to be precise plans for Luisa, just not what you expect. All these Editorial that are published now, 3 Months after shooting (the cosmo shoot was Nov 7th) show that this pause in Germany was planned and these publications intentionally delayed. Luisa has now to return to Sydney, get new jobs and participate on the MBFWA in April. This MBFWA thing was apparently planned on the long run, she and a hand full of other models seem to be selected by IMG Fashion to advertise for the MBFWA.

Then, with the next season, IMG might send Luisa to the big FWs.

You're right, if the OE-contract gets extended, than I get pessimistic and give up, and maybe visit her some times in the Leffers in Leer. :flower:

Mike: I follow Anna Luisa since two years! nearly parallel with Luisa. And the first years of Anna you spoke about, she was only modeling by chance was at a small agency listed at Enzio M in Freiburg. In southamerica she was  first time by fun modeling, there she stayed one year and after that she did her maturity in 2012. And so she worked not very much before her start in 2013 as full time model.  But I followed up her carreer since I went through the agencys when the issue was with Luisa and the rumour about her going to Elite. There I fould Anna at Modelmanagement and saw the younger sister of Claudia. Anna is working full time since January 2013 and she started very good and fast in this business. The carreer from other models Toni or Claudia who are also high fashion models came also very quick you saw a progress very soon. I think the main reason is: they had big agencys behind and they choose with their agency a city were she would do jobs from. Mostly NY.  For Claudia it was Paris. But let us not talk about Anna Luisa she has her own thread. So I wonder where IMG is at moment and what they see in Luisa. That would be very interesting.

I see it is not good here being critical, I will follow up with this thread as before and I will also post something on her when I find it but I lost the fun a little bit and see it with more distance.

And yes I also think as Monita Bay, there is no reason for delaying editiorials for  a specific time or reason and I also cannot imagine Luisa is a main model for IMG. If,  it would look different with her than now. She would be listed in development worldwide for example.

To the edits and covers, yes confirmed sometimes there are 2-3 month from shooting to publication. This is normal way. I know this by sure at Vogue.

did you ever think about the possibility, that Luisa has no chance to quit her contract with OE? she has to wait till it ends, for me that´s the reason why she is actually forced to do some idiotically stuff at Germany and not to go to NY, London, Paris or Sydney atm, she can´t do other due to this contract. I´m absolutely sure, she would do other at once if she could, but due to OE she has no choice for now. We can only hope this (in my opinion illegal contract that forbids her to go to other countries to do her job) ends in 2 weeks maximum at the end of february

Wow these are great, love her expression in most of these Pepe pictures and I also like most of her posing. I would say these are an improvment over the Iconic pictures. I also like that her hair is starting to go past her shoulders in the back, most likely IMG models have advised her to grow her hair for some reason.

Luisa posted a new instagram picture:

post-60616-0-1446133246-36843_thumb.jpg