Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

There is a recent interview with Luisa in Bunte.de. She saies she is happy with OneEins and don't have any plans for the international fashion weeks since she still has some jobs in Germany. She said that will happen eventually though.

Not sure what to think of this, unless it's some high paying jobs in germany or good magazine jobs, then I really don't understand the reasoning. 

For the german user, I´m not able to translate the whole article…  :mellow:http://www.bunte.de/tv-show/gntm-luisa-ueberlebende-im-system-klum-69609.html

(Comtrend, we posted it contemporary. Is it Günther Klum´s brainwashing or what is the reason for this holding on of Luisa? If the article is true, you could be slowly desperate as a fan of Luisa who is wishing her a world-wide top-career.)

And sheila, I´m with you, she has to improve her walk for the international catwalks. The "Schlenkerarm" is disturbing her high-grade appearance. Did she have this attitude during GNTM already?

I move this "interview" to ignore, sounds like a miserable effort from OE to have some last good press before the next season of GNTM starts. We know that MM/IMG are managing Luisa. Even the fact, that this article is in the Bunte, tells it all, thats OE-PR dictated by OE. I'm sure that this was completely arranged by OE, and that Bunte never had direct contact to Luisa.

I dont understand this.... what jobs in Germany... ?? Oh no... like before she went to Sydney little bit Instyle and red carpet? And where is IMG. She should count rather to an international agency than to OE Klitsche...or was IMG only temporary? For her foreign time.

She was on a good way with Bazaar and Cleo with IMG australia behind. I cannot imagine OE can find for her such jobs.

And what is with MM?

And sheila, I´m with you, she has to improve her walk for the international catwalks. The "Schlenkerarm" is disturbing her high-grade appearance. Did she have this attitude during GNTM already?

I think her catwalk was good and no problem with her arms in this gntm video (from episode 10 elimination panel walk "paris episode") :

post-60616-0-1446133232-76657_thumb.gif

There is a recent interview with Luisa in Bunte.de. She saies she is happy with OneEins ...

Don't get fooled by yellow press like Bunte, she never said that. Bunte/OE moved her answer into a wrong context... She is happy with her career, not the Klum-management.

For a better version of this "interview" see http://www.gala.de/stars/news/newsfeed/luisa-hartema-es-laeuft-gut_1052437.html

Same answers, complete different story. (sorry for link to german press)

Maybe Luisa should avoid german press? They never gave any useful/correct informations...

@Monita, thanks for the pics!

I'm not sure what is true, but Bunte did the actual interview, while Gala is just doing "wordplay" on the original story. Won't be that long until her contract is up with OneEins anyways, I just hope she parts ways at that stage and let IMG manage her.

When Luisa is still with OE after 06 / 02 or after the end of next GNTM-season - longer than the 2 years of her main-contract with OE -, than we have to face the facts that Bunte and Gala were saying the truth… I cannot imagine that they would quote Luisa without direct contact to her, Mike.

Libelle, they quoted Luisa to be happy with her career ;) (Interviews with OE-Models are always through OE, this was again reported the last days with Larissa, even for her parents)

BTW, Luisa appears to be back in Barcelona, her portfolio at viewmanagement was updated today. :)

Siri, there were some pics added, no unknown. (Mae Richards & Christoph Lange) I've read that agencies typically update portfolios together with the models when they are in town. And why should they update a portfolio of a model that is not present and not actively managed?

"I've read that agencies typically update portfolios together with the models when they are in town." Didn't know this, so I asked. Thx for the information.

Luisa posted a pic (backstage?) of the Equistyle Magazine on her Fb page. Are these pics out already? :)

I always read your post because i was very interested in her career. She could have a big career. But the truth - i´m tierd to wait, to be  paciently. I really don´t understand why she is wasting such a lot of time with fashion shows like Basler. She is no longer 16, the time is running. Sure, she´s still young but to be a part at the big fashion weeks as for example Esther Heesch i think she have to hurry up.