Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I think we have again to be patient I know it is difficult to understand. But I think IMG and her other agency(s) don´t send her to the big 4 shows this Spring, possible in september? She has as Mike B told no showcard for NY, so I think it is only little hope that she will be therefore in London?

My best guess would be her just doing Berlin and Australian fashion week this season. A small hope that she shows up in Paris, wich is where the Australian agencies usually sends their girls in development internationally first. Jeni Rose (vice president img models paris, development) was in Australia at the same time Luisa was there, didn't see her beeing highlighted on her instagram though (@imgmodelsdevelopment).

There are so many ways to develope a model. Its not always, " doing a few tests and editorials - doing the 4 big FWs - hoping for campaigns" a lot of models haven't done the show seasons and were booked for big campaigns, maybe not chanel but a lot of other major clients: like Guess, Custo and so on. Look at Girls like Candice Swanepole, which got huge after doing VS, before she wasn't doing High Fashion, Or girls like Martina Dimitrova and Nicole Meyer , they were  just doing editorials and got booked for major campaigns like Custo B and Guess.

Actually I think, this is the plan with Luisa that they are going to do it different way. Maybe, because she is not 16 anymore  or cause she is still with OE or whatever. But in the end, we don't know and just have to wait!

;)!! I think it will be an editorial because they will show "fashion". Here is a link to a photoshoot of the magazine, looks like a fashion editorial, Siri. http://petrawiebe.de/editorial-equistyle/#ad-image-0

Lena Gercke: Little sneak peak of my upcoming editorial for @equistyle

https://de-de.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=704244519607124&set=a.442206565810922.102688.439297919435120&type=1&theater

Hola Hola a todos!!!

Hello I am new here, and finally i decide to registrate here, because i have seen that Luisa is today in my country... I read you everyday but i allways think that i can not find so many information as you do.

I hope that Luisa has a very good time in Barcelona,and she enyois there. I have seen that at 21:00 starts the show  from Desigual with Irina Shayk, maybe luisa is there???. And Tomorrow Custo Barcelona...

We will see, but if i find something i will post it.