Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Luisa walked again : :clap:

Thanks for the find :)

Shop the runway:

post-60616-0-1446133224-62677_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133224-6487_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133224-67835_thumb.jpg post-60616-0-1446133224-75779_thumb.jpg 

De Lorenzo haircare who did a editorial with luisa called "short stories" have a picture of Luisa wearing the australian flag on their homepage + facebook:

post-60616-0-1446133224-7679_thumb.jpg 

:wub2:

It's a bit funny message tied to the picture on facebook:

"We are fiercely PROUD to be an AUSTRALIAN owned & operated company!

Tap 'LIKE' if you are proud to be an AUSSIE!!!!!"

Then you have Made in Australia and a picture of Luisa Hartema, gorgeous picture though :)

Comtrend, the comment of De Lorenco Haircare sounds nearly curious  :laugh: . But the pic of Luisa is only stunning, she looks very "adult". And the pics of the last show are great, number 4 or 6 (#2289) for exampleâ€Ĥ She has the look of a swedish supermodel there.  It was a big event yesterday, so she opened and "closed" the fashion week Berlin. But sheila, it´s so sad that Luisa did not walk for Kaviar Gauche or Lala Berlin. Hopefully she will go to NY or Paris. 

Yep I thought she looked best in picture 4 and 6 as well, picked those out from gettyimages since I didn't want to post alot of pictures with tags on them. :) I wish her hair would be tucked behind her ears like in the Minx fitting pictures (post #2213) more often though, makes her look alot more cool/current. That would also remove the "mistake" in picture 9 :)

Here is a High Defenition of De Lorenzo campaign picture:

post-60616-0-1446133226-29375_thumb.jpg

Very sad!!! Luisa talks about her plans with the german magazine Intouchâ€Ĥ at the moment there are no "concrete plans" to go to NYC or to foreign countries. Maybe to some fashion weeks? Can´t understand it after her great success in Australia :/ . 

http://intouch.wunderweib.de/stars/artikel-3233138-stars/Luisa-Hartema-Bald-in-New-York.html

I just noticed that "Va Ruiva" posted the same article at FB - without any negative interpretation. So seemingly it´s only me who is disappointed.