Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

we should keep on looking at the next shows, maybe pics of fittings for shows, but not side-events but really the normal bigger ones, i doubt (or maybe at least i hope) Luisa will work on shows like the ones she did for OE anymore and will only do the real model jobs on MBFW before leaving to NY for the real jobs on NYFW

Sheila, it looks like Luisa simply vanished right after the Minx show. Maybe she got some job, or is heading to Paris for the Haute Couture starting 20th Jan? Remember, MM was talking about "Europe" for January. :idk:

Not sad, maybe tired. It is a lot of stress. But on the runway she seems more optimistic, fresh and powerful than last year - so you can now again see the joy in her eyes.

But Riani walk was good, Minx - again the left arm. I was too sad to see her walking after that great walk in Sydney. Much other models at MInx were better than her. I won't be the "bad one" here. But for me Luisa was one of the gitls not so goog (Minx walk).

Hm , but she had only three shows one at each day.... that is not real stress. Think of high fashion models who have two or three shows each day at the Big 4 shows. This is stress. They run from one show to another. And time is short for styling. And castings also.we dont know how many she did.

I think till now for Luisa it was acceptable.she is not overbooked and has not to travel too much. Possible she relaxes here backstage and goes through her thoughts....?