Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Fantastic selfie, I wish she shared it on instagram as well :)

I wonder if Luisa is in some australian magazines march issue, wich have been released around this time ? There was alot of backstage pictures from photoshoots about two months ago and thats usually the time it takes for it to arrive in magazines.

Its also strange that Munich Models have removed her polaroids, maybe new ones soon?

One of those hints could be, that she has a picture of australian background as a title on her private fb profile - but it is an old one from her last stay there. I for myself didn't get any other possible hints that she is back in Australia. I will just wait and see what is happening. If she did not gain again weight (as she did last time she was in germany cause of these horrible OE jobs) I think she could do nearly everything. She was at a good shape and looked very comfortable in Sydney and also in Barceolna /Pepe Jeans pictures.

Could also be something like this, but it sounds a bit strange to me: Waiting for a girl to let her hair grow. :D But maybe. And maybe they told her to loose a bit weight though (for NYFW etc.). For me its ok to hear less from her for a few days - if she didn't get caught by OE again everything is ok^^

It seems everybody here is hoping the best and is taking each straw which is given that she  is in Sydney again and doing jobs.

To the theorie that IMG is waiting that her hair will grow... I think this is curious I never heard about such a procedure of an angency

when they set hope in a model they want . Please also think of the possibility of wigs or extensions. I cannot imagine that this might be the reason for the reservation of IMG regarding Luisa and not taking her in development of other IMG places. I also don´t understand what is ongoing now?

Hopefully the contract will expire. not extend :)

Probably a very small chance that her hair is holding her back atm, but we know she is letting it grow atleast. I think that might be the reason Munich Models removed those older polaroids since it has changed so much. Her last selfies also have her hair "highlighted".

I don't know why the most of you always think, she has to grow her hair. she looks perfect with shorter.  Their a lot of models with shorter hair and a lot of the tops like karlie and toni also doing it know. IMG would never wait to grow her hair to star developing her. It was the look when they get her in the agency, so they liked the way she looks.

and as i said a thousand times befor, maybe they have other plans with her. she can also become a topmodel without the show season. look at heidi klum, she has never done the show season. just victoria secret and did vogue paris cover or other big campaigns.

so there are diffrent ways to get succes.

Cutlers, great, thank you, what an amazing picture!!  :clap: Escada, that´s a fantastic job… 

http://instagram.com/p/ko6mGNhYAl/

(They wrote: "Wie will color your life (and closet) with the launch of the #ESCADA E-store in the US coming up soon.#instafashion #picoftheday")

http://instagram.com/p/kEo__UBYJK/

SOOO beautiful! USA-webshop*