Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Well, now we know that escada US E-store was one of the jobs she has spoken about… For me this is relativizing her stay in Germany! I think sometimes we are a little bit hard with our claims (me inclusive), there are many things we don´t know. If you look at the dates on instagram: the posts are three and one weeks ago. So she did a lot of hidden work. 

I really like the Escada work and its jobs like these I was hoping she would land when it became clear she would skip the major fashion weeks this season. I wonder what it includes though (campaign, editorial, lookbook, Banner, Add etc), it seems to have been put more effort in some of them then for it "just" to be a lookbook spread ? I guess we will soon find out since the e-store launch in US was some days away and that message was 4 days old :)

As far as OneEins goes I'll wait and see, not getting my hopes up to much, but the signs are good atleast.

*edit:

Seems like the 4 black&white pictures are for an online add, not sure about the rest.

ESCADA Online

PHOTOGRAPHER Andreas Ortner

MODEL LUISA HARTEMA / MUNICH MODELS

HAIR: SANDRA KERN / LES ARTISTS

MAKE-UP: SANDRA KERN / LES ARTISTS

AD: OLIVER GERBITZ / ESCADA

Source: www.GoSee.de   <-- search for luisa hartema

Nice finding, Mike! She´s the best "short story" there! And I love her beauty face without photoshopping… But the escada pictures are great however, first class  :wub2: . I wish her a straight way to the TOP. For me it´s a good sign that she´s the face for the e-store of escada in USA. That wings hope.