Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thanks for finding, lillofe. There are some few good pics at that, but i must say, i don't like this shooting, her attitue and expression. I have the apprehension that it is not good for her to make such a mass of cataloge-shootings. That positioned her far away from high fashion. Online cataloge things are good for the second range of agency models. Not generally, but for sure in that consequence.

Siri, Myer is one of the biggest resellers in Australia. Monita, this is not online catalogue, its print catalogue and Myer has a lot of stores, and designers selling their clothes exclusively through Myer.

BTS Video, Luisa at the beginning and 1:48 :)

The video is sweet, but i really don't the like the bigger part of the pics. Yes, it's a print cataloge - i mean the whole cataloge thing, and the main work of the australia stay seems to be cataloges. A gigantic mass of photos in front of clean background.

Myer recently offered to buy David Jones for $1,7 billion, just to give an idea of how big they are. :) David Jones again had a $1mil 5 year contract with Miranda Kerr, wich she ended and now they have couple of other ambassadors earning $ 400000 over two years. I think her imgmodels agent had  this in mind when he tagged her polaroid with #working #money.

I do agree with wanting to see her do more high fashion work, but I think it's good to have a balance with high paying jobs as well. I really like half of the pictures from this photoshoot.

the girl which is in picture 2 and 3 with luisa of the myers catalogue is on models.com one of the top newcomers of this runway season http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=63983

so it's not bad also doing commercial stuff, its good money and doesn't always leads you away from high fashion. luisa is blessed that she can do both. 

The Escada pics look so much better in colour. It's still much photoshop, but it looks more like her than in black and white.

Adds usually does have some extra photoshop, I don't mind it that much this time. With that said I think the picture I highlighted in post #2535 is the best, it dosen't have that much photoshop either since you can see her moles and other facial details.

Hmm I like a few pics from the Myer catalog. Don't get me wrong, shes beautiful indeed, but here her body isn't in the shape she has while doing the job for Pepe Jeans etc. For me her face looks rounder and sometimes the perspective of the photographer isn't really good for her nose. And the last pic in dessous I really like the "kitten in heels" ones much more. :)