Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Nice Polas! 

I hope she will be none of these standard models for the Asos online shop, rather it is a higher-level role-play for her, maybe for ads, larger thematic areas or a campaign – the face for something, similar escada.

What do you think about the Dazed and Confused Pic on her FB? I think, it's not her, but i don't know. 

I hope she will be none of these standard models for the Asos online shop, rather it is a higher-level role-play for her, maybe for ads, larger thematic areas or a campaign – the face for something, similar escada.

That's how Cara Delivingne kickstarted her career into becoming a Top Model... The tag #AsosModel sounds to me as if she has a contract?

What do you think about the Dazed and Confused Pic on her FB? I think, it's not her, but i don't know.

It's fake... In this pic is Erika M. Anderson, simply ignore this posting.

Yes, i know, Cara started her Career after her Asos job, but that's a very special thing and they were lucky circumstances. Usually the Asos models are all unknown faces, before and after they worked for Asos. So i hope, she will not booked to do again thousands of pics like a clothes stand, but has been committed for higher tasks, brandbook, ads, campain ect. Her great advantage is her face.

For sure she has a contract, if she will modelling for Asos, or rather there is a contract between Agency and Asos. Or do you mean #AsosModel like #IMGModel? I don't think so :)

She looks great in some of these "Asos" outfits, thanks for finding Mikeb. It seems to be a simillar job to Iconic Australia.

Here is another beautiful Maurie & Eve picture I found in their E-Botique:

post-60616-0-1446133280-79807_thumb.jpg

I also think MLM Label will soon release Luisas work, not sure if it's a campaign, lookbook or both though.

Source: http://web.stagram.com/p/683484924599408927_26686349

Wow really good! :flower: I like her in this ASOS online campaign. She has really improved, you can see it at each picture. She has grown up and seems to get step in the business. I ask myself at moment if she will work more for commercial jobs or if she will get step in High fashion business, which I would hope. I would now see her for Calvin Klein, she would match perfect. Escada was a good job and now for me it gets time to do something special or work with a welnamed photographer who fells in love with her look,  or a designer who would speed her carreer. So topmodels are made.

Does anybody know if she is now lives or stays in London or is still doing her jobs from Germany?

Fantastic, Monita! She has a nice and sweat appearance in the asos videos / pictures. It´s great to see her in these little movies. Asos is a very important customer, and if you compare this engagement with some jobs in Germany, it´s nearer to the top. Calvin Klein would be perfect for her distinctive face, Sheila. Mike and comtrend: Thank you for keep watching  :flower: . 

My guess is, you have to wait until 9th season of GNTM is over to receive again informations from Luisa... It appears that Pro7 is indeed that sick.

Hopefully she gets rid of these **** contracts as soon as possible.