Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Very welcome. Ups I thought I have scanned all in the

same quality?

Just picture 9 that was a bit lower quality, noticed it when I put them in imageupper :)

Hi yes indeed, I checked today. I will scan the next days. I have less time today. Bye Sheila

Hello to all,

It seems after you last posts that Luisa is in Germany.

I have not so much knowlage about the model World, as i think you all have. In the last weeks i have a question, and maybe you can solve it.

It is normal that IMG after so many jobs in Australia (in so less time) send back her to Germany, or is possible that she took the decision?.

By the way (and it is only my opinion) i like much more the 2 last works from Autralia than the one for the Horse magazine.

:Dinah: Good night and till next time

I have not so much knowlage about the model World, as i think you all have. In the last weeks i have a question, and maybe you can solve it.

It is normal that IMG after so many jobs in Australia (in so less time) send back her to Germany, or is possible that she took the decision?.

Hi Rosa, I'm also no expert, but I don't think that IMG was sending Luisa back to Germany, neither that it was Luisas decision. She is still bonded to one-eins & Pro7 by contract, and she has apparently to fulfill obligations, like to advertise for GNTM... I am convinced, this is the real reason why IMG never listed her except in Sydney and that they will start fully promoting her once the one-eins contract ends, which, if I'm not completely dumb, should end this month.

Luisa seems to have a shooting (female designer / maybe GNTM intern). In TV next thursday on red.

https://www.facebook.com/fotografie.siljahansen/photos/a.432422893532154.1073741826.102343113206802/552824224825353/?type=3&theater

Thank you for the scans, Sheila!! I really like number 4!

Thanks for the find. I'm not sure it will be any good though after looking at the photographers previous work, hopefully it's not as bad as Joe Evans work  :p

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your answers. It make sence what you have written about OE. I hope that her contract finish in one month (and not later), becaus i can imagine that the sitiuation for her is frustating. We have to remeber that she is very joung and things like this can burn...

Today started the Madrid FW, i have been cheking in photos (with the hope to see her somewhere) but nothing.... I keep looking.

Have a nice weekend to all.

Comtrend, you are so much right. The previous work of Silja Hansen is really horrible and absolutely unworthy for an model with the status like Luisa. I think, you have nothing left to hope for a good result. That is a typical bad job, organized by OE, and seems like back in the days before her international stations. I see the end of her career, if she will stay with OneEins and the Klum consortium. The Equistyle-Edit is great! A bit to much the Luisa-typical open mouth, but really nice. 

Btw.: At these winter editorial she is posing with a lot of several furs, for me an absolutely no-go and taboo! Very inconsistent because she promote on her FB-site an initiative against circus animal torture. A typical case of double standards. Too bad, and not to excuse with phrases like "the designer/boss wants this.." or "she is under a contract with... and have to do this..." She have always the right to say NO, if she really wants this.

I have now replaced picture 9 for a HQ one in the Equistyle editorial.

It would be great to see more such work from her like this. But I am also a little bit unsure if it is good that Luisa has her mouth open at so  many pictures. It looks not so good,  because of her lips and her little squared teeth. Closed mouth and big smile would look better. I don´t know who told her that this pose is good for her. But I think the photographers wish this of her.

I also think it is a drama that she is back in Germany, it is not good for her carreer. She wasts time.

She should be at the smaller London fashion week! Why not? I don´t understand. There are so many smaller designers she could walk for.

I also think it is a drama that she is back in Germany, it is not good for her carreer. She wasts time.

She should be at the smaller London fashion week! Why not? I don´t understand. There are so many smaller designers she could walk for.

What is hard to understand? She is still with one-eins...

The texts for pics #13 & #14 tell it all: http://www.grazia-magazin.de/hot-stories/gntm-was-machen-die-gewinnerinnen-heute-9306.html#bild-13

We know that Luisa had an interview with grazia a few days earlier...

What an absurd management of the agency which proclaims to promote the next top model of Germany!!! We all know (and Heidis father should know it best) that a top model has to discover the world, show its face on the runways in the big metropoles… This is so absurd, and I think that Sheila meant the same as she wrote "I don´t understand!". We see that OE is prohibiting the permanent international work of Luisa - but its´s so inappropriate for a agency which want to create the next top model!!!

If Luisa will renew the contract… puhhh, that would be cruel for us.

And yes, Monita, I can´t understand why the fashion industry is promoting fur… the manufacturing of fur is a crime! Instyle for example mentions it endless, so bad!  

I have now replaced picture 9 for a HQ one in the Equistyle editorial.

It would be great to see more such work from her like this. But I am also a little bit unsure if it is good that Luisa has her mouth open at so  many pictures. It looks not so good,  because of her lips and her little squared teeth. Closed mouth and big smile would look better. I don´t know who told her that this pose is good for her. But I think the photographers wish this of her.

Thanks for the HQ, one of my favourite Luisa pictures.

Sometimes the open mouth works, but I think her natural beauty is strong enough where she don't really need to do much with her facial expressions. Her posing need some work though :)

She will probably walk the Australian fashion week in april, considering she helped advertise for it. 

I think, Shiela don't understand the fact, that Luisa is still with one-eins and still don't canced the contract. But in a few months we will see, if she really wants to be a topmodel. 

Hi all , I know this fact best and this is the existing drama for me!! She is called back to Germany to do OE shi...,  I hoped she will be with IMG or the other agency and OE will rank now in third place or so. In Australia she was a real model and did real model jobs with IMG and had good magazine jobs and now she is back and is doing One Eins Zero jobs and possible also red carpet. The contract will be till june , I know . But I don´t understand the fact that IMG is not supporting her and gave her back in OE hands...I don´t see this as good sign at all. But yes let us wait. But for me the signs are not good. I think she will do german jobs OE is gaving her till june. Half a year is long time in this fast living model business. And for me it is a step back. I have awaited her at London or Milan fashion week. OK possible , yes Comtrend she is in April at Australia Fashion week as she did in September....

Thanks Libelle, you understood me what I ment with " I don´t understand....."

I am thinking of it these days, IMG is such a big and strong agency, why are they not intervening this and supporting Luisa. When they see in her a future topmodel I would think they would do all to keep her and place her at the right jobs...  Or is the fact another one. Luisa loves to be back in Germany and is doing OE jobs close to her family and friends?  We don´t know.

And one fact would tell more than everything for me, what Libelle says, when she would renew the OE contract.

Also good point of Montia Bay:..... if she wants to be a topmodel.... this is a fact we don´t  know.

That means, far away from home, from friends, from familiy, much stress and sometimes every day in another city and this in these very hard days with all such models how fight for a job. The times got harder, a model of the 90 th told in an interview. The competition  between the models is harder than ever and also the model careers are sometimes shorter...

The contract will be till june , I know . But I don´t understand the fact that IMG is not supporting her and gave her back in OE hands...

Why do you think that the contract will end in June? The candidates have to sign the contract before the top 10, last year Rebeccas contract ended 22nd Feb.

And did you forget the Barcelona trip? This smells much like IMG. Why are you that pessimistic? :flower: