Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

So, now that we've seen pretty much every picture they were planning to release and most of what they were planning on releasing for the 2013 Edition ... Who do you all think and/or want to come back next year? It will probably be something around 12-14 models coming back in 2014

I wanna play :chicken:

Adaora: I get absolutely nothing special about her. Pretty girl but a dime a dozen, sorry

Alyssa Miller: I dunno wtf SI has been doing to her over the last few years, but if they continue on this same path, do not want. Her body was nothing to scream about this year, I didn't find her remotely eye catching, take in mind this is a girl I LIKE. Top 20 all time fav models and I'm still saying her put out of her misery.

Anne V: I like Anne outside of SI, but for the actual magazine I find her very boring, and in the last few years she hasn't reminded me of a model in the least, now actress is a whole other thing.

Ariel Meredith: And then there was a gimp eye. NO

Chrissy Teigen: DIAF, never speak, always wear underwear and go back to school. Thanks.

Cintia Dicker: Like Anne I find her utterly boring and lacking any kind of wow factor. Please no more.

Emily Didonato: Okay this is where I get screamed at. I LOVE Emily. She's so beautiful and has a great body, but she's lacking sex appeal on so many levels it hurts. I'd give her one more shot to see if she can up her game, and if she can't... buh byes

Genevieve Morton: Real Housewives of Miami called and it wants it's stereotype back. Do not want her back

Hannah Davis: I liked her, most of her pictures are meh, but there was one or two that really caught my eye. One more chance and if she still doesn't cut it, le poof.

Irina Shayk: So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

Jessica Gomes: Because my husband is a fan . . . Yes?

Jessica Perez: Highly intelligent, great body but like Anne her photo's leave me cold. One more try to wow us and then goodbye

Julie Henderson: MONET

Kate Bock: I'll stand by it, if I wanted to see Paris Hilton in a bikini there's always the Carls Jr commercial. I don't get her, I don't want to get her. No thank you

Kate Upton: YES! GF could add another 20 pounds on and still and more blatant "it factor" then 90% of the SI girls combined

Natasha Barnard: I liked her. Yes please :)

Nina Agdal: Again this is where people are like RAWR NINA SMASH!. I don't get it, I don't get her appeal, I don't like her face, her pictures are very meh, and her public persona grinds my gears. No interest. None what's so ever thus she can go.

Anne V, Emily Didonato, and Natasha Barnard are my favorites in this year's SI but unfortunately none of them did photos that I really like. I've liked SI since 2005 but lost interest in the magazine since 2010 as there was an exodus (and possible change in creative direction) of my favorite models from the magazine itself.

Other favorites since 2005: Bar, Brookyln, Lucia, Jessica Hart, Tori Praver, Daniella S., AnaBB, Petra N., Veronica V., Julie Ordon, Hilary Rhoda

All of these girls stand out from the rest to me. Brookyln, to be blunt, has done the hottest pictures & videos for the magazine. Anne, Bar, and Hilary are close behind.

One of the problems with this year's SI was the insufficient tans on some of the women (naturally, given the date) and the airbrushing methods that they adopted since 2010.

Adaora: N/A (don't care)

Alyssa Miller: N/A

Anne V: The Chinese theme that she was sporting is...a bit odd to me, as it's the opposite of sexy. The theme is normally graceful and transcendent like Chinese opera and philosophy...and not at all having to do with swimsuits... Anne V. has made a good run in SI but overall, she is little less toned and beach-bodied this year than last.

Ariel Meredith: N/A

Chrissy Teigen: N/A

Cintia Dicker: N/A

Emily Didonato: She's very attractive in her candids and one of the few women that are a lot more attractive without makeup. But nearly every photographer decides to cake her face. I did, however, think that she did some of the best pictures for this year's edition. But physically, she's not my ideal for a top swimsuit model. Her body is not lithe enough.

Hannah Davis: N/A

Irina Shayk: N/A

Jessica Gomes: N/A

Jessica Perez: She was..just okay. Better than most of this year's lineup, but definitely not as good of a swimsuit model as the best SI blondes.

Julie Henderson: I actually like her past appearances in the magazine....due to her body. Her shoots in earlier years were really quite good, but this year the 'Spain' theme didn't really work. Her body also changed a little, and she was too pale. Didn't like it.

Kate Bock:N/A

Kate Upton:

Natasha Barnard: I liked her when she did the below shoot for SI. She reminded me of Daniella S. and her body was just perfect for the job: The tall, well balanced and sporty type (Tori Praver was one of them, as well). But her newer shots, which made it to the magazine, revealed the fact that she lost weight. (unfortunately) due to some of the jobs she did (Guess, etc.) and went the skinny route, which didn't suit her all that much. Natasha's pretty, but too expressionless and not as fun & flirty as Daniella S.

Natasha_Barnard_3_1.jpg

Nina Agdal: N/A

I was kinda bummed to see Kate get the cover again this year. Getting the cover more than once is fine IMO, but two years in a row (or 3x in the case of Christie Brinkley and Elle Macpherson) just seems over the top. I hope Nina gets it next year. I hope too see Bar and Brooklyn back too.

http://jezebel.com/5983737/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-goes-to-7-continents-finds-exotic-people-to-use-as-props

Thoughts? I think it's a bit exaggerated.

I also have to laugh at her remark about Australia:

Just FYI, there were no people-props used in the Australia photoshoot. Australians probably aren't exotic enough? The photo shoots done in the Bahamas and Chile had no people-props either. In Antartica, Kate Upton was joined by penguins. Black man, Chinese man, penguins.

I guess she has never heard of the Aboriginals?

Adaora: don't care

Alyssa Miller: maybe, I'm not a fan but i liked her shoot

Anne V: never liked her, even outside SI

Ariel Meredith: don't care

Chrissy Teigen: No, no.

Cintia Dicker: YES YES YES

Emily Didonato: i was very surprised but i don't know, i like her outside SI and she doesn't have the right sex appeal

Genevieve Morton: yes

Hannah Davis: don't care

Irina Shayk: No..i liked some pictures but i hate her

Jessica Gomes: don't care

Jessica Perez: don't care

Julie Henderson: great body but her face...NO

Kate Bock: No, i can't.

Kate Upton: F*CK YEAH (cover again thanks, haters gonna hate)

Natasha Barnard: yes!

Nina Agdal: YES YES YES AND YES (for the cover after kate)

i want AnaBB back ç__ç

Adaora: Indifferent

Alyssa Miller: Yes please!

Anne V: Not a big fan of hers but her shoot this year surprised me, wouldn't mind seeing her again next year

Ariel Meredith: Indifferent

Chrissy Teigen: Nooooooooooooooo!

Cintia Dicker: Indifferent

Emily Didonato: Most definitely should return

Genevieve Morton: She's a pretty girl, but none of her shoots have ever stood out. So no

Hannah Davis: Indifferent

Irina Shayk: Positively surprised by her shoot this year, so yes

Jessica Gomes: Oh yes!

Jessica Perez: Indifferent

Julie Henderson: It's a surprise to me she lasted this long, please end it now

Kate Bock: She's about as unappealing as Julie, so no

Kate Upton: Love to see her again, but please could we get someone else on the cover?

Natasha Barnard: Oh yes!

Nina Agdal: I think I just saw a bear heading into the woods with a roll of TP in his claws. On the cover please!