Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Well Natasha wasn't dancing but at least she was smiling and acting happy, Genevieve looks truly pissed, and honestly she's probably getting paid a good $ for this, so do your job & act like you're not hating on everyone, even in the pictures she looks mad

BTW just me or the voting for ROTY is still stuck in the same % as when it started?

Gangnam style? So last year. It's Frank time.

And clearly have no idea how to properly do the Harlem Shake (except Anne)

No Kate in a dancing video... interesting o.o

Clearly not the only one who thinks so.

1. Literally the worst Harlem Shake ever. Two on the left are stiffs

2. Kinda terrible. At least four of them are not even dancing at all

3. No Kate Upton Titty Shots? What the fuck is this garbage. No one is even dressed up!!!

4. This is just horrible first off no helmet, secondly the other girls we're just staring at her instead of doing other activities and ignoring her and lastly no bikinis which would have saved this video.

5. Lame.

6. This failed as soon as the beat switched up and all of these beautiful women still had those jerseys on instead of... oh, I don't know... SWIMSUITS!!!

7. Haha so many dislikes because it wasn't even that good

8. garbage

9. There aren't even words to describe my disappointment. This video = Fail

So, now that we've seen pretty much every picture they were planning to release and most of what they were planning on releasing for the 2013 Edition ... Who do you all think and/or want to come back next year? It will probably be something around 12-14 models coming back in 2014

rookie to come back definitely Emily Didonato

Hanna d. is like definitely back cause her tiny pic in the cover.

and Julie H. its time to go asap.

btw i saw the video of the girls playing basketball and the parts with Anne V she looks so bored and like she dont wanna be there . maybe she is not coming back next year , but who knows , i personally want her in the issue could be her chance for the cover.

Anne mentioned in her Profile video that she wants to go for the record, so unless they decide to not call her back I think she'll be there ... Haven't seen the video though, but i honestly hate it when models act like that. Seriously you're getting paid to look happy, get your shit together and start smiling :persuazn:

If i had to choose 12 girls from this group for 2014 i would have Anne, Nina, Kate, Cintia, Jessica, Emily, Alyssa, Hannah, Natasha, Adaora, Jessica G & Genevieve coming back Ariel, Irina, Chrissy, Ariel and specially Julie & Kate B can stay home next year

Sadly if Kate wins the ROTY voting she'll be back in 2014 and it's one less opportunity for the other three to come back =/

Anne mentioned in her Profile video that she wants to go for the record, so unless they decide to not call her back I think she'll be there ... Haven't seen the video though, but i honestly hate it when models act like that. Seriously you're getting paid to look happy, get your shit together and start smiling :persuazn:

If i had to choose 12 girls from this group for 2014 i would have Anne, Nina, Kate, Cintia, Jessica, Emily, Alyssa, Hannah, Natasha, Adaora, Jessica G & Genevieve coming back Ariel, Irina, Chrissy, Ariel and specially Julie & Kate B can stay home next year

Sadly if Kate wins the ROTY voting she'll be back in 2014 and it's one less opportunity for the other three to come back =/

31k views isn't viral o.o

31k for a bunch of models/si trying to emulate someone they'd find absolutely revolting in real life because he's racists, sexist, loud, dirty, and a horrible human being :heart:

I love that people will follow fads because it's the "in thing" to do, and yet have no idea the meaning behind said fad.

vs

The person who started the Harlem Shake phenomenon on youtube.

12 days 6 million views

FILTHY FRANK MUTHA F*CKER! :heart:

Frank - Won

Rest of the World: trolololol

31k views isn't viral o.o

31k for a bunch of models/si trying to emulate someone they'd find absolutely revolting in real life because he's racists, sexist, loud, dirty, and a horrible human being :heart:

I love that people will follow fads because it's the "in thing" to do, and yet have no idea the meaning behind said fad.

vs

The person who started the Harlem Shake phenomenon on youtube.

12 days 6 million views

FILTHY FRANK MUTHA F*CKER! :heart:

Frank - Won

Rest of the World: trolololol