Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

I love that Kate got it because i like her a lot and honestly her haters can suck it, she's hot, guys love her & she sells so more power to her ... Most of people in this thread knew all along that if it was a solo girl it would probably be Kate since she had by far the best/strongest year from their rooster, even if Nina boosted her career with Carl's Jr, it wasn't with enough time in advance for her to get over Kate

However my issue with the cover is that it looks fake as hell, like they just put her on a green screen and added the Antarctica behind her, it is better than last year's but i still think it could've been better

I love that Kate got it because i like her a lot and honestly her haters can suck it, she's hot, guys love her & she sells so more power to her ... Most of people in this thread knew all along that if it was a solo girl it would probably be Kate since she had by far the best/strongest year from their rooster, even if Nina boosted her career with Carl's Jr, it wasn't with enough time in advance for her to get over Kate

However my issue with the cover is that it looks fake as hell, like they just put her on a green screen and added the Antarctica behind her, it is better than last year's but i still think it could've been better

anyone else feel like SI waiting till Letterman is starting to be pointless? xD last two years (maybe before too? haven't followed that far back) the cover was out early. i mean i guess the publicity but nearly all media outlets cover the release in some way the next day anyway

Magazine will be scanned, however pictures will not be released till midnight of it's release date, however we can give hints till then.

Plan hasn't changed one bit on my end. As I've stated several times I will not release any of the photos till it's actually legal to do so.

We didn't leak the cover, and we have zero plans to leak any images.

But we can give hints like example: (There are ex number of models in the magazine, one of them is wearing a Pink Bikini, they shot in North America ect) i.e a troll.