Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

The first bodypaint is not Jessica though, it's Alyssa Miller ... We know it because of the tattoo and because Jessica's hair isn't black

I don't think they would call the TV special 17 wonders because they have 17 returning models, they always count all the models together (look at last year's cover it says 17 models 150 photos 6 rookies and they had 17 models including the rookies). It has to be something else

I agree about Yamila & Elsa being back, i thought the same after seeing the video of the rookies but the video also includes Brooklyn & her agent said she didn't shoot anything new for the magazine ... Also if they are having returning models WTF at them choosing Yamila & Elsa instead of Petra, Marisa or even Heidi o.O

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here, finally decided to join and participate, if that's ok...

My thoughts: I really think and hope that Nina has the cover. She became really likeable to me. My hopes was for Chrissy Teigen because I love her (yes I know, I'm probably the only one here!) but those hopes have been dashed since Nina has blown up.

Anne V isn't sexy enough for the cover. I don't see her ever getting it unless it is out of pity because she has been with them for so long.

As for Kate, I can see her getting another cover, just hope it is better than last years disaster!

Really can't wait for this years edition. It seems to be epic!

I see the tatts on the first body paint model-do you have similar photos showing tatts like those on Alyssa-- I can only see the writing one under her bra line. The model is wearing a short dark wig and its hard to tell what color her long hair really is in those shadows!

As far as numbers go, I am totally confused now! ;))

The first bodypaint is not Jessica though, it's Alyssa Miller ... We know it because of the tattoo and because Jessica's hair isn't black

I don't think they would call the TV special 17 wonders because they have 17 returning models, they always count all the models together (look at last year's cover it says 17 models 150 photos 6 rookies and they had 17 models including the rookies). It has to be something else

I agree about Yamila & Elsa being back, i thought the same after seeing the video of the rookies but the video also includes Brooklyn & her agent said she didn't shoot anything new for the magazine ... Also if they are having returning models WTF at them choosing Yamila & Elsa instead of Petra, Marisa or even Heidi o.O

Sure thing--here you go MarVS!

CBS PRESS RELEASE

WINTER HEATS UP ON CBS’s “LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN” WHEN THE 2013 SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT COVER IS REVEALED, MONDAY, FEB. 11

Ten of the 2013

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Models to Present the Top Ten List on the Broadcast, Followed by the Reveal of This Year’s Cover Model

2013 Swimsuit Cover Model to Visit the LATE SHOW Tuesday, Feb. 12

Other Guests Visiting LATE SHOW Week of Feb. 11 Include Bill O’Reilly, Bruce Willis, Medal of Honor Recipient Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha, Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Grohl and Academy Award Nominees Helen Hunt and Quvenzhané Wallis

CHEAT TWEET: Get in the swim on #LateShow when the 2013 @SI_Swimsuit cover model is revealed Monday, Feb. 11, 11:35 pm ET/PT!

http://bit.ly/UXQVpS

Winter gets warmer when the cover of this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, along with the identity of the 2013 cover model, is revealed on the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Monday, Feb. 11 (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. In what has become a tradition on the broadcast, this will mark the sixth consecutive year that the Swimsuit cover is revealed on the show.

And, for the third year in a row, 10 of the Swimsuit models gracing the pages of the 2013 issue will present the Top Ten List on the broadcast, with the identity of the cover model revealed and a first-look at this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue cover shown later in the broadcast.

After the cover unveiling on Monday’s LATE SHOW, this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model will visit the broadcast Tuesday, Feb. 12 for an interview with Letterman.

A staple of American popular culture, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit (www.si.com/swimsuit) has a total audience of more than 70 million adults. The 2013 cover model will join an exclusive sorority of fashion icons, including previous Swimsuit cover models Heidi Klum, Cheryl Tiegs, Kathy Ireland, Christie Brinkley and Tyra Banks, among others. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013 will be available on Feb. 12 with magazine tablet and mobile editions.

Also featured on the LATE SHOW the week of Feb. 11 are talk show host Bill O’Reilly and musical guests The Avett Brothers (Monday, Feb. 11); actor Bruce Willis and musical guests Little Big Town; Medal of Honor recipient Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha, who will be awarded the prestigious honor by President Obama earlier that week, Academy Award nominee Quvenzhané Wallis and musical guest Robert DeLong (Wednesday, Feb. 13); comedian Jerry Seinfeld, musician Dave Grohl and performance by Dave Grohl & The Sound City Players with rock legend Stevie Nicks (Thursday, Feb. 14); and Academy Award nominee Helen Hunt, stand-up comedian Jeff Caldwell and musical guests The Macabees (Friday, Feb. 15).

The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a production of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.

RATING: TV-PG (Rating may change on day of broadcast due to specific subject matter.)

Photos available at www.cbspressexpress.com

And here's the article on the Travel Channel Sunday Feb. 17 8PM EST one hour special on the Making of Sports Illustrated Swim 2013:

'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit' special airing on Travel Channel

This year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue promises to be as sexy and as exotic as ever.

And before the magazine arrives (on Feb. 12), the Travel Channel is joining with SI for a one-hour special, Sports Illustrated: The Making of Swimsuit 13 - 7 Continents, 17 Wonders. The show premieres Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT and will offer exclusive behind-the-scenes peeks into what went into the globe-trotting shoots.

This year's swimsuit issue includes the first fashion shoot to take place on the ice-covered terrain in Antarctica. (That couldn't have been too fun!)

The special also follows the bikini-clad models and photographers as they battle sandstorms in the African dunes and traverse treacherous cliffs in Asia.

"Hands down, this is the most fantastic armchair adventureicon1.png you can take this winter," promises Laureen Ong, president of the Travel Channel, in the announcement.

USA TODAY

I'd be thrilled to see Kate on the cover but I'd also be happy with Alyssa :PinkCouture2: :heart: or even Nina (if that means Bar doesn't get the cover :yuckky: ). As much as I like Anne she doesn't scream SI cover model to me. I dunno wtf SI does to her but 9 times out of 10 she looks very run of the mill average - pretty, but nothing WOW sex pot worthy. <_<

Excited to see Hanna who I've been a long time fan of, however it's been hard to follow her career as she doesn't have much of one due to personal issues and school, hopefully being in SI will help her career a little and Emily is a treat for sure! :woot:

Brooklyn I'll miss, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the return of Petra :heart:

I'd be thrilled to see Kate on the cover but I'd also be happy with Alyssa :PinkCouture2: :heart: or even Nina (if that means Bar doesn't get the cover :yuckky: ). As much as I like Anne she doesn't scream SI cover model to me. I dunno wtf SI does to her but 9 times out of 10 she looks very run of the mill average - pretty, but nothing WOW sex pot worthy. <_<

Excited to see Hanna who I've been a long time fan of, however it's been hard to follow her career as she doesn't have much of one due to personal issues and school, hopefully being in SI will help her career a little and Emily is a treat for sure! :woot:

Brooklyn I'll miss, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the return of Petra :heart: