Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

I'm totally at a loss as to why her work outside VS is so much better. Is it cause of too much photoshop by VS? :/

Take those UO and Express shots for example.

Same here. I think sometimes it's the expressions and poses (especially Pink). The giant open mouths, random angles, kissy faces... They don't always help her features. She has squishy cheeks and a wide jaw, which sometimes get pushed to an odd extreme by them. Probably Photoshop too.

Whereas UO and Express really flatter her by being relaxed and casual! Those dimples!

I like the UO pictures, honestly those are the first pictures of her I actually really like.

She is so silly in Pink but not the kind of pretty/cute silly just silly. But those last pictures where there is a window are AWSOME. Honestly I never seen her looking that good.

I'd also like to see her in free people, she would look good in their things

Ok, those were good. Sometimes the way she turns her head it makes her face look funny. Not in this batch though. Her body is off the charts good though. I wish PINK would stop having models make that surprised goofy face so much. They all look like someone just pinched one of their ass cheeks by surprise.