Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

i noticed taylor always gets tons of hate on insta, espicially on those HF ,model confession insta.. i get they are pissed at her for her racist video but i really think she is just ignorant and immature. She didn't do it again so i don't get why people keep on bringing it up and call her ugly n basic looking. 

3 hours ago, misshaluv said:

i noticed taylor always gets tons of hate on insta, espicially on those HF ,model confession insta.. i get they are pissed at her for her racist video but i really think she is just ignorant and immature. She didn't do it again so i don't get why people keep on bringing it up and call her ugly n basic looking. 

I know :sad: That's why she doesn't post much pictures which sucks so much. The haters will find any excuse to hate so it's not surprising they would hold that against her for so long. They're obviously stupid and jealous, everyone makes mistakes. They are over-exagerating how bad it even was. But to call her ugly and basic is just LOL. None of those bitches will ever come close to being as angelically beautiful to Taylor- ever.

1 hour ago, JazzyJas said:

I know :sad: That's why she doesn't post much pictures which sucks so much. The haters will find any excuse to hate so it's not surprising they would hold that against her for so long. They're obviously stupid and jealous, everyone makes mistakes. They are over-exagerating how bad it even was. But to call her ugly and basic is just LOL. None of those bitches will ever come close to being as angelically beautiful to Taylor- ever.

The name calling is messed up, she has feelings that can be hurt.