Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

:rofl: Yesterday people were attacking Taylor on instagram for posting "hypersexualized pictures and disregarding all the children under 18 that follow her blah blah blah so disrespectful and gross." Her literal claim to fame is being a lingerie model, but yeah. She should definitely keep things PG for the children. 

Annnnd the video I posted of the two of them dancing got deleted because people were bitching in the comments about it being too sexual. :cain: 

WhXROvhr.jpg

14 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: Yesterday people were attacking Taylor on instagram for posting "hypersexualized pictures and disregarding all the children under 18 that follow her blah blah blah so disrespectful and gross." Her literal claim to fame is being a lingerie model, but yeah. She should definitely keep things PG for the children. 

Annnnd the video I posted of the two of them dancing got deleted because people were bitching in the comments about it being too sexual. :cain: 

There's this one user that comments on pretty much every single picture that the crew posts of Taylor saying the same thing over and over again. I think they even tag her mom in them, it's so weird. 

Yeah, I've seen that. There are a couple really weird "fan" accounts I've seen that I'm pretty sure are actually all run by the same person, and they're 99.9% a member on BZ because they refer to Michael exclusively as Hair Gel and have an account named that, and all they do is whine about Taylor being sexualized on every single post of her. :cain: They caused some of the crew to go private during that Malibu shoot because they would get blocked and then come back with another account. 

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Yes there is... the video is clearly overly sexual @jj3. Lingerie wearing girls gyrating back and forth to music... and hair flips.... and laughing.. the horror!

I have another big issue with the video. It appears as though the big white pole Elsa & Tay are dancing around is a metaphor for a white man's penis... and with their dancing it's clearly a sign of white man penis worship... that's racist and sexist rolled into one..

I was exactly thinking to that too LOL But you got the balls to tell it :D