Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 15/12/2016 at 0:51 PM, *Luna* said:

That first love video is just perfection. Does anyone know what brand of lingerie she is wearing? It seems a lot of the girls have been wearing Agent Provocateur in the love videos so I figure that's the brand she is wearing as well?

Has to be VS. Unless she got dropped (which she obviously didn't) I'm pretty sure she's not allowed to wear lingerie from other brands in commercials/editorials. She look stunning in the LOVE video, she has gained weight and it looks great on her

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Has to be VS. Unless she got dropped (which she obviously didn't) I'm pretty sure she's not allowed to wear lingerie from other brands in commercials/editorials. She look stunning in the LOVE video, she has gained weight and it looks great on her

I guess they made an exception because none of these outfits look anything like VS, look at Sara's black bodysuit thing, that red latex two piece Elsa wore? VS doesn't make those things :p 

On 17/12/2016 at 3:49 AM, *Luna* said:

I guess they made an exception because none of these outfits look anything like VS, look at Sara's black bodysuit thing, that red latex two piece Elsa wore? VS doesn't make those things :p 

I think Sara and Elsa are wearing swimsuits not lingerie, which they are allowed to do now that VS dropped their swimsuit line. And Taylor's stuff could easily be VS tbh :idk: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I think Sara and Elsa are wearing swimsuits not lingerie, which they are allowed to do now that VS dropped their swimsuit line. And Taylor's stuff could easily be VS tbh :idk: 

I still don't think it is... it looks a little too good to be VS (quality and just overall look of the lingerie, lol sorry VS, but gone are the days where they had tasteful, pretty lingerie).

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

It's lingerie. The designer of Elsa's panties commented on one of the IG posts of her. 

Taylor's bra doesn't look like anything VS has done in the last few years. 

An article for French Vogue; Taytay is 9th in the list of models that have gained the most followers on Instagram this year. 

http://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/diaporama/instagram-top-nombre-10-followers-abonnes-2016-mode-gigi-hadid-cara-delevingne-victoria-beckahm/39408#9-taylor-hill

1: Blonde Nepotism

2: Really badly acted Enchantress with wiggle arms

3: Baldwin Nepotism

4: White Chicks Nepotism

5: Emily Ratajkowski

6: Not a Model

7: Chrissy Teigen

8: Gisele Bundchen

9: Taylor Hill

10: Candice Swanepoel