Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Taylor uploaded a pic around christmas day  Some girl was shit talking about taylor, calling her and michael racist and even said that tyler posted about her on reddit. Then there was a huge comment thread right on her picture comments and it was really hard to miss cause this girl wrote paragraphs upon paragraphs about taylor and she literally knew everything about taylor. The level of stalking was way to extreme, I ended up in the middle of it and so was among the ones banned. So yeah, taylor obviously did read the comments (they were really hard to miss, she was probably looking at a few and saw these huge conversations). This girl who was talking shit about her was like a fucking spy, she knows stuff about taylor that left me surprised, one of being that tyler cheated on her. So yeah, it was just unfortunate for me, but oh well, it's not like i can't view her pictures anymore. But still, it's pretty annoying.

Edit: Sorry for bringing up these topics up again, it's only for clarification, also pretty, it was I who got banned not @JJMarvel :p

3 hours ago, theawesomeone said:

It's your complaining and lame ass jokes that make this thread unreadable. Maybe a new admin could put it back on track.

Walking a fine line Buddy. Brand new to BZ, might not want to get on the staff's bad side as you wouldn't be missed. Just saying.