Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

7 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Damn wtf did you do? ???? actually don't worry about it, I heard she blocked a lot of people

Curious where you're hearing she blocked a bunch of people, because I highly doubt she would do that, as she rarely reads her social media accounts long enough to pay attention to people.

--- Anywho

I see the not so subtle attempts... I'm sure people who are smart will figure out wtf I'm talking about.

@BAGGOT It's fucking cancer on the highest level of cancer.

If you know anything about the art of sentence structures and word phrasing then you can spot some major similarities between the couple of people whining that "Taylor blocked them"... It seems to be a couple of people with multiple accounts attempting to stir shit up.... again O.o

I implore everyone to go check out the so called "complaints", they're fucking hilarious :rofl:

YX6ZTJ2.gif

@JJMarvel - If in-fact you were really blocked then that sucks. :(

Pro tip: Next time you might wanna just say her picture looks nice and save the conversations for tumblr and it's feminist soapboxers who will gladly get into any pro or anti rant about anything you wish to discuss.

Though I still don't know why Taylor would of banned you for having a simple conversation.  Seems odd doesn't it?