Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Has anyone noticed how often VS make videos where their models end up looking dumb/untalented? They probably think it's cute or something.

I always remember that video there they are all supposed to tell a joke but none of them seem to remember it so they keep failing at it. Made them all look like airheads.

1 hour ago, karentime said:

:shocking: Dailymail included a picture of Taylor for the following article 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3360329/From-Kylie-Jenner-lips-curling-eyelashes-fire-sunburn-art-dangerous-beauty-trends.html

They outline how she was pleased with the results from the #kyliejennerchallenge :laugh: 

You mean those aren't her normal lips?  If not, what "method"  did she use?  I noticed that VS has a lip "plumper" lipstick/gloss.  How does that work?

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

You can't be pretty and smart! That would be threatening to the insecure women who still shop at VS while reassuring themselves that "at least I'm more intelligent than her." 

Sad to think, but it's true, in a way. 

Going back to something (maybe trollin', not sure) about the 'hook em' horns', the University of Texas uses that as their cheer. So here, it's more Longhorn than devil.