Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

If the subject continues on I will close the thread for awhile.

1E4epMR.gif

I'll also start handing out warnings, get enough of them and you're banned for the forum, and it doesn't take many to get banned.

I'm not kidding, the subject is over till (if) she does something stupid again.

Tay is shooting a commercial with Candice and Romee. If anyone cares.

Already posted on previous page, you just didn't care to read.

I posted both those Instagram pictures too, but you didn't care to look. :p
Yeah I know. I was just trying to change the subject. I already saw those pictures on her insta first then here.I am just trying to save this thread. But seems like nobody care about her shooting a commercial. Just trying to bring this subject up and killing the old subject.

There's a ton of drama in this thread. Anyway, she's flawless. Drop dead gorgeous.

So beeing a racist isn´t drama enough for you?

Maybe the video should be uploaded because she has enough fans from the countries who the man cames from. They have the right to know what she did. It´s her business when she likes to be with pedobears but racism isn´t. 

To be honest lots of users here were sexist million times in threads, using misogynistic slurs without anybody calling them out. So everybody is ok with sexism, but racism is out of limit. If people had the same standard for that, than we could talk, but somehow I doubt that anybody would complain if Taylor and her boyfriend insulted some woman with sexist slur. That would be funny to many people.

It is obvious most people have double standard so leave this girl alone. 

So as long as you like someone they can do whatever they want without any repercussions? 

If the issue gets attention, Taylor will be forced to watch her actions again. Taylor will come to understand how her actions hurt people. Right now, she took down the video because her PR team told her to. Do you think she feels any remorse? 

I think she took it down because her PR team told her to. I doubt she cares. 

Since when is sexism okay in the media? If a male public figure makes a sexist remark his character is attacked.

So as long as you like someone they can do whatever they want without any repercussions? 

If the issue gets attention, Taylor will be forced to watch her actions again. Taylor will come to understand how her actions hurt people. Right now, she took down the video because her PR team told her to. Do you think she feels any remorse? 

I think she took it down because her PR team told her to. I doubt she cares. 

Since when is sexism okay in the media? If a male public figure makes a sexist remark his character is attacked.

She has her picture taken for a living...what she is or who she is, is of no concern to us. 

I'm now going to hand out some warnings. The issue is over (till and if she does something inappropriate again then you may gossip till your little hearts content).

If you would like to chow chow about the issue in PM with people, please feel free to do so.

Edited by Prettyphile