Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

I'm so sad and don't feel the desire to post any new stuff in any thread

LMS was and will always be inspiration for me when she used to post lookbooks from fashiongonerogue site,I used to go to the brand site and download the pics in HQ,E.G,in Sigrid Agren thread,she posted small pics from oui.com lookbooks and I saw them and inspired to go to oui.com and download the hqs and post them in Sigrid's thread,and similar things in other threads

From the time I started to contribute in BZ, I met the nicest mods and admins anyone could ever find in any forum,but they would be more nice if tell us why ? and accept any reaction by any member

I respect the ban if only she did illegal things,which I doubt,,the word ban sometimes means you're not allowed to take any action and to not communicate with others coz you did something illegal,but here as Pretty said that LMS did wrong ,so we go to the basic meaning which is (forbid from doing anything )

what happened?

Official staff statement about what happened here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2888375

edit :now I know why and completely understand,thanx PC for the link

Edited by Mahi

^^ was about to post about that! 98% of the regular "fans" (not you Kat^) posting on her thread are perverts and aggressive idiots.

You're welcome.

yeah I really would just like one day going onto candice's thread and not seeing "Oh dat ass!" :p

yeah I really would just like one day going onto candice's thread and not seeing "Oh dat ass!" :p

I find it impossible to believe that anyone could ever say that (or even type it) with a straight face. :laugh:

loll I had quite the hard time typing it myself with out smiling :p

WTF is going on in Lima's thread lately - or should I say business as usual. People there need to pop open a bottle of Prozac and simmer down already :| :wacko:
^Thank you for this :laugh:, that conversation was brilliant - I miss out on so many gems as I'm not inclined to go into such a wretched hive. Good to know that the 'tardation that goes on in Candice's thread still has some mighty competition!
adriana deserves to be on the no.1 list
^Ah, none so blind etc...