Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

Whilst I have nothing against those who choose religion - heck, everyone is free to believe in what they want. I am TIRED of religious folks leaving pamphlets on the door trying to convert me to what ever religion they might be in. I thought religion was a choice and personal spiritual journey? Not something that's constantly being shoved down our throats via TV, radio, and pamphlets....STOP ALREADY!

Mao Zedong had it right from the start "Religion is poison"

Religion was made to control people.

I don't believe in religion and the day people who believe in God will understand

their God doesn't need rules to be worshiped

the world will be a blessing place :Angel:

welcome in the forum new member ILUVBarbaraPalvin

Being from a religious conservative family, and a conservative faith, it was never one that shoved it down peoples throats, if you wanna known what i.belive ask.me, otherwise living by example speaks volumes, shoving it down a persons throats pisses them off more than anything. With.all thst said, i do dislike alot of right wing crazies, cause they dont know when to shut the fuck up. When you can give birth, tell me what i can do with my body. And its not god twisting and changing the rules, its people changing them for their agendas, god, or whatever you belive in gives one a CHOICE, Thats the key to anything.

^I must visit that thread more often then :p but Its the clueless members that keeps me from clicking on those types of topics.. :whistle:

I think this gif is very fitting to the whole banter about "it's my opinion.." disscussion that happened recently. :laugh: Love it.

post-43321-0-1446013520-53328_thumb.gif

^Yeah! :hehe: Anyway, as they say: Opinions are like arseholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

Personally, I've had ENOUGH of "comedy" rapping old people and/or rapping kiddies in films, tv shows, adverts, etc... :baronlamesign: That joke is so over - and it wasn't all that to begin with. The Wedding Singer was, what, 15 years ago (and I doubt that was the first either)? But I'll allow that, everything else is the law of diminishing returns. :sleep:Lazy.

I'm tired of all these commercials about pills for everything :| . I don't even watch commercials in my own time, but when I go over someone's house, most of the commercials that aren't about cell phones seem to be about pills and such. Its only even legal in New Zealand and the U.S. I think and it has to stop. Not only are there more and more commercials for that crap, but every two years, there's a commercial telling you how many people it killed and the birth defects and how much money you're entitled to. On top of that, it sends the wrong message to kids by ingraining it in their heads that pills are the answers to all of their problems. A lot of things can be avoided through vegetables and organic solutions and they know that but there's not as much money in that obviously. I also hate the manditory commericlas on online videos when they already have a picture advertisement avove the video, but at least its good that the uploader get a little piece of the pie since they're obviously making millions off of them :) .

God damn bleepin ___________ fans! Care to take a wild guess which fans I'm twitching at? They can say all the want about everyone else, but the MINUTE you say boo in the general direction of their messiah your "wrong and hater". Don't dish out the jabs and insults at others if you can't take them yourself.

God damn bleepin ___________ fans! Care to take a wild guess which fans I'm twitching at? They can say all the want about everyone else, but the MINUTE you say boo in the general direction of their messiah your "wrong and hater". Don't dish out the jabs and insults at others if you can't take them yourself.

Amen on that, I'm currently :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: at the moment.

I hate seeing comments that are :banghead: worthy.

"She reminds me of _____, IMO"

Again.. :whistle: mostly the last part :rofl:

post-42953-0-1446013521-25835_thumb.gif

LOL epic gif.

Joe > Average: Hate drug commercials to. Then 2 months later, a lawsuit comes out showing that the drug totally kills you :blink: Its like WTF?

I don't want to vote Sunday for any of the 2 guys running to be the president!

But I sure would prefer eating my own shit on the rock than voting for Sarkozy!

Politicians! It's always about their own interest and not the one of the country...