Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...

Dear drunk asshole. Thank you for turning into me when I was three quarters of the way through the intersection with a solid green light. Obviously I really wanted to be in pain for the next however long. Oh, and a totaled car. That's cool too.

Dear person who stole the air conditioner off my grandmother's roof, you are a tool and I hope you get what's coming to you.

People. Suck. So. Bad.

You know what's a great idea?

Wait till literally all the students are late for school (and their exams) and for 90% frozen, before you send shovels to get the layer 20cm layer snow off the bicycle-road. :thumbsup:

And because school ends at 4pm, 3pm is a great time to shovel all the snow of the main road on the bicycle route.

You're doing a great job, community. Keep it up. :PinkCouture2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Though they're source of new updates and though I appreciate any memeber's on- topic contributions but I really hate instagram/twitter/facebook posts,I don't know if I'm the only one outthere who dislikes them,but they're too much in some certain places on models threads,some threads contain of only these kinds of posts.Boring ,I prefer talking on topic in a model's thread than posting such things.

Though they're source of new updates and though I appreciate any memeber's on- topic contributions but I really hate instagram/twitter/facebook posts,I don't know if I'm the only one outthere who dislikes them,but they're too much in some certain places on models threads,some threads contain of only these kinds of posts.Boring ,I prefer talking on topic in a model's thread than posting such things.

I like them, as long as its just the model! If its just pictures from her instagram of her dog, then no :p But I like seeing behind the scenes stuff, seeing whats going on, what they're up to, what they're shooting etc.! But I see what you mean, sometimes when the whole thread is nothing but social media that is kind annoying :/