Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

^ Then it is not the member I am thinking then.

I agree, let's move on...

Rave: I finally got to wear the snow boots my bf got me for X'mas :hehe:

^ Then it is not the member I am thinking then.

I agree, let's move on...

Rave: I finally got to wear the snow boots my bf got me for X'mas :hehe:

LOL is miranda kerr just found magically everyday by the paparazzi? Just pics walking outside in NY everyday.....Its obvious she calls the paps, but everyday...shes going overboard. The biggest celebs in the world live there....yet they only manage to catch miranda kerr, EVERYDAY. Its so obvious it sickens me.

I enjoy seeing her style, but GEESH miranda. Cool it on the pap calling.

LOL is miranda kerr just found magically everyday by the paparazzi? Just pics walking outside in NY everyday.....Its obvious she calls the paps, but everyday...shes going overboard. The biggest celebs in the world live there....yet they only manage to catch miranda kerr, EVERYDAY. Its so obvious it sickens me.

I enjoy seeing her style, but GEESH miranda. Cool it on the pap calling.

^Exactly....Alesandra does it often, but not EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. At least ale puts in day intervals between pap calling. :p .Miranda, its 24/7!

The only good thing about Miranda's paparazii calling is that we get to see lots of her everyday outfits :D

I love seeing the outfits...but the fact that I know she calls the paps, and plans to get photographed, kinda wrecks it. Knowing its not really "casual" looks... :p

I actually think it's because outside of fashion circles and fans, no one really gives a fuck about Aless. So she'll call... but they might not show up everytime.

Miranda is boning Legolas and they have that cute little kid. The odds are stacked in her favor.

Personally, I don't see why it bothers people so much, though. :idk:

It bugs me because its like she uses her kid as a photographic tool. She just sits there and smiles into the cameras as the kid is crying. Thats what really bugs me about it :/

Then call her a shitty-mom I guess, but all models are attention whores, it's in the job description.

This. Plus I don´t mind seeing nor Ale neither Miranda. Plus, it´s hard to get attention these days - you have actresses, reality TV stars, sportsmen wifes, singers... there are so many attention whores that one must really try hard, right?

It bugs me because its like she uses her kid as a photographic tool. She just sits there and smiles into the cameras as the kid is crying. Thats what really bugs me about it :/

Then call her a shitty-mom I guess, but all models are attention whores, it's in the job description.

True :D

Rant for today...Getting up early sucks.

Rant and Rave:

Obama and those wacky things you do. :rofl: - Less then 4 more years of this tool. (Y)

$1 Trillion Dollar Studen Loan Bailout?

A possible $1 trillion bailout is coming—and soon.

America’s now-nationalized student loan industry just reached a value of $1 trillion, according to Citigroup, growing at a 20 percent-per-year pace. Since President Obama nationalized the industry (a tacked-on provision of the Obamacare bill), tuition has gone up 25 percent and the three-year default rate is at a record 13.4 percent.

When Liberals boast how Bill Clinton gave us a surplus, they fail to mention he had a Republican majority in the House and Senate. When they blame George Bush for the economy at the end of his team, they fail to mention he had a Democratic majority in the House and Senate.

Obama started off with a Democratic majority, must be why his cabinet isn't bragging about a surplus.

post-1004-0-1446013514-24154_thumb.png

Normally don't put stock into religion, but if the Anti Christ is in fact real. Obama could pass as his little bro.

:cain:

The following graphic was busy floating around the internet during late December 2011.

nation-debt-over-time-from-george-washington-to-president-obama-as-of-2011-1228.jpg

Alleged National Debt from George Washington to Barack Obama

I hate to be Mr. Grinch Fact Checker but this chart is VERY wrong.

This chart is not even close to being just misleading. This chart is so wrong that it wins my award of The BIG Lie. The actual national debt in January 2009 when President Obama took office was $11,909,829,003,511.75 (Jan 30, 2009) per the U.S. Treasury. This chart is also wrong on several other levels. For this chart to be accurate, actual national debt over time should be expressed as a cumulative. These numbers do not even begin to show total cumulative national debt. For example, the total cumulative national debt racked up just under President George W. Bush (Jan 2001-Jan 2009) was $6.1 trillion dollars. Keeping that number in mind, according to this chart all presidents before George W. Bush created a total national debt of just $200 billion. This chart is obviously nowhere near reality.

Note: For comparison, after eight years of President Clinton debt increased $1.5 trillion vs $6.1 trillion under eight years of President Bush.

What this chart really portrays is that reality doesn’t matter … and as for fact checking: that’s for losers. It is all about winning. Politics is a contact sport don’t you know?!

Source for all numbers: U.S. Treasury http://tinyurl.com/3xjc7y — the Treasury provides a history of all national debt numbers so don’t trust me – go do a fact check yourself.