Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

the VS circus fashion show...

^ Circus.

Why did really they call it this name?I'm taking it from the bad side.

My rant,VS related:Adri's image on the show,she really didn't make herself anything good.I'm not on the side of let her rush to lose weight but she souldn't have done a show when her body is not on the form yet.

^ It goes very well with the Circus theme. Knife throwing has always been one of the more popular attractions over the last hundred years or so. In fact the outfit is very Beetlejuice meets the Circus worthy imo (Kitch is always awesome)... I like it a lot.

----

Rant + Rave

I think I've about outgrown the place.

^ It goes very well with the Circus theme. Knife throwing has always been one of the more popular attractions over the last hundred years or so. In fact the outfit is very Beetlejuice meets the Circus worthy imo (Kitch is always awesome)... I like it a lot.

----

Rant + Rave

I think I've about outgrown the place.

Take in context I also have only looked at 20 photos because my websites linked them :ermm: But i do see the Beetlejuice, and i still find it silly though :wacko:

Last unprovoked thing I'll say about VSFS: Candice really needs to eat. My god she looks so bad.

Well at least our children will learn to be culturally sensitive:

STEREOTYPES, FOR EXAMPLE

"Teaching About Thanksgiving" offers a handful of the "old stereotypes" that are often reinforced in classrooms across the United States. According to the article, "If you enact the story of the first Thanksgiving as a pageant or drama in your classroom, here are some things to consider:

• "Indians should wear appropriate clothing. NO WARBONNETS! A blanket draped over one shoulder is accurate for a simple outfit."
  • "Squanto and Samoset spoke excellent English. Other Indians would have said things in the Algonkian language."
  • "These people were noted for their formal speaking style."
  • "Indians in the Woodlands area did not have tipis or horses, so these should not be part of any scenery or backdrop."
  • "Any food served should be authentic. The following would be appropriate: corn soup, succotash, white fish, red meat, various fowl (turkey, partridge, duck), berries (including whole cranberries), maple sugar candies, corn starch candy (believe it or not, candy corn is almost authentic except for the colored dyes), watercress, any kind of bean (red, black, green, pinto), squash."

That is a much better photo set. Looking at the bottom right photograph, I think her ass would be somewhere in the area where her lower back meets her legs at an angle. If you look closely you can see something that resembles an ass. While still pleasing to the eye, a bit small for my liking. I rest my case.