Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

^ikr

I'm just so sick of all these try-hard threads I see around... So lacking and confusing at the same time. Like if u want to conjure some shit up, put some effort in it. And put less effort in trying to being funny. it's not for everyone

I'm just so sick of all these try-hard threads I see around... So lacking and confusing at the same time. Like if u want to conjure some shit up, put some effort in it. And put less effort in trying to being funny. it's not for everyone

^Quite right, it's not for everyone - but then again nor is being ridiculously po-faced about something so frivolous as a model's global identity, or as utterly pointless as discussing x being more popular/well known/lusted after than y. That and then when one does "put some effort" into an argument, members such as yourself reply (and I quote) 'I also think u are wildly underestimating how little Adriana fans(me) care about what u think' - which sort of renders sensible debate futile wouldn't you say?

So that only leaves me to point fun at such things through such "try-hard" mediums as the 'Totally Spurious' thread; which I hope at least some members have enjoyed over the years? But, of course, the beauty of a forum such as Bellazon is that if you don't then: YOU NEED NEVER ENTER THOSE THREADS.

I don't like the polls, so I don't go in there. Some people do, good for them - everybody's happy...

Yesss. A guy can't do anything good for free it seems. You smile at a girl and you are a pussy hunter

Dude, all I'm saying is that there are more douchebags in the world than genuinely nice men, and you can't possibly understand how she might be defensive because what you're describing might've happened to her MULTIPLE times in the past?

Yesss. A guy can't do anything good for free it seems. You smile at a girl and you are a pussy hunter

Dude, all I'm saying is that there are more douchebags in the world than genuinely nice men, and you can't possibly understand how she might be defensive because what you're describing might've happened to her MULTIPLE times in the past?

We should really do something about you not having your own thread. I´m just - why the hell I thought you always had one? :blink:

I'm pretty sure the fact that I pissed off a mod cause I mouthed off to him when he gave me a warning is the reason why I don't. Politics man, politics.

^ Holy run-on sentence Batman!

We should really do something about you not having your own thread. I´m just - why the hell I thought you always had one? :blink:

I'm pretty sure the fact that I pissed off a mod cause I mouthed off to him when he gave me a warning is the reason why I don't. Politics man, politics.

^ Holy run-on sentence Batman!

....Can we start a petition? And by "WE" I mean ME. lol

My "best" friend is really starting to be more of a prick then normal <_< I think I need a new best friend. I'm sorry I don't want to go to a club because I have a hearing problem and that makes me lame and a downer :cain: Being the wingman for someone who gets rejected all the time isn't exactly my idea of a fun night out especially when I won't be able to hear for the whole next day.