Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

Another note for the day:

Anyone who reads and genuinely enjoys Fifty Shades of Grey deserves a bullet to the fucking head. There is a VERY big difference between a consensual BDSM relationship that can enhance a sex life and being emotionally abused by a manipulative psychopathic asshole... Please, let's romanticize abuse of women because really, we don't get enough of that. I am fucking ashamed of women who are glorifying this sort of relationship and finding it sexy. Screw you. Purge yourself from the population.

Anyone who reads and genuinely enjoys Fifty Shades of Grey deserves a bullet to the fucking head. There is a VERY big difference between a consensual BDSM relationship that can enhance a sex life and being emotionally abused by a manipulative psychopathic asshole... Please, let's romanticize abuse of women because really, we don't get enough of that. I am fucking ashamed of women who are glorifying this sort of relationship and finding it sexy. Screw you. Purge yourself from the population.

FUCK YES

THANK YOU

I've been saying this since it was a stupid Twilight fanfiction and no one listened.

This shit needs to be taken off the shelf, it's 1000000000000x more dangerous than Twilight.

Good point :) . As a side note, I hate when you have a broken arm and someone comes around and says, 'at least you don't have a broken leg.' :mellow: I bet if I had a broken leg they'd just say, at least I have legs and if I didn't have legs it would be at least I'm alive and so on. I could see if I were a big complainer, but since I'm not, I don't see the point of that kindof logic :ninja: .

FUCK YES

THANK YOU

I've been saying this since it was a stupid Twilight fanfiction and no one listened.

This shit needs to be taken off the shelf, it's 1000000000000x more dangerous than Twilight.

I'm glad someone agrees with me. :hug:

Good point :) . As a side note, I hate when you have a broken arm and someone comes around and says, 'at least you don't have a broken leg.' :mellow: I bet if I had a broken leg they'd just say, at least I have legs and if I didn't have legs it would be at least I'm alive and so on. I could see if I were a big complainer, but since I'm not, I don't see the point of that kindof logic :ninja: .

I see Luma in your siggy, Joe... I see her...

What is Fifty Shades of Grey?

Twilight 'erotic' fanfic.

No really, better read this--> http://50shadesofsuck.tumblr.com/ sums the book perfectly

Twilight 'erotic' fanfic.

No really, better read this--> http://50shadesofsuck.tumblr.com/ sums the book perfectly

My brain refuses to acknowledge it :blink:

My today general rant:

i don't give a damn bunny really because i wouldn't stay logged in to a website that doesn't respect my god given liberty of speech anyway

When I see people like this, I really think that this fu*king s*it called "liberty of speech" was the worst idea EVER. Some people just should have NO rights at all *sigh*

FUCK YES

THANK YOU

I miss Anne Rice so much :/ Jesus took her away from us :voodoo:

hi Kiki,

I've heard of the lack of air conditioning in France but I never got a real explanation. I thought that it was more of a cultural thing. I was always aware of higher energy costs in France but I never figured it to be that much higher. Electricity costs barely register as a major expenditure here, it's rather services like healthcare and education that are rent-seeking and inefficient.

It's very expensive (1500 to 2000 €) for one room so imagine an entire house?

and it's only really hot 3 months a year AND read this

Your quote is multiples higher than what we're used to.

We are not supposed to bash on models on their threads

but can we do it via signatures??

post-38290-0-1446013502-71891_thumb.jpg

Sure this is toward Kate Upton,and I think she can rest now(she's out of the list,though nothing new in this) ,it's the turn for another one now,last one in the sig.

My today general rant:

i don't give a damn bunny really because i wouldn't stay logged in to a website that doesn't respect my god given liberty of speech anyway

When I see people like this, I really think that this fu*king s*it called "liberty of speech" was the worst idea EVER. Some people just should have NO rights at all *sigh*

You see, the thing is, most of the idiots sprouting "frehdum of spehch! amurcah!" Forget two things:

1. Freedom of speech stops the GOVERNMENT from jailing you, fining, killing you for expressing your thoughts. Not people to tell you to stfu.

2. Freedom of speech =/= freedom from criticism.

Everyday, man, everyday humanity tries my patience...

My today general rant:

You see, the thing is, most of the idiots sprouting "frehdum of spehch! amurcah!" Forget two things:

1. Freedom of speech stops the GOVERNMENT from jailing you, fining, killing you for expressing your thoughts. Not people to tell you to stfu.

2. Freedom of speech =/= freedom from criticism.

Everyday, man, everyday humanity tries my patience...

We have this guy in Slovakia who is a very famous theatre actor (and also for being extremely humble and down to earth) and he once said - Tak málo je medzi nami ľuďmi, tak málo je človekov. It´s something like: "So few there are, amongst the numbers of people, so few there are humans."

I think I´m losing my patience as well.