Bellazon

General Rants & Raves

DanniCullen

it's annoying as hell when you go to a models thread, HOPING for updates, since you see all of the sub categories under this model in bold (sub categories=give away as to which thread I'm speaking of)

and ALL you see in the categories (even those labeled editorials, swim wear, etc) is back and forths between fans about WHO LOVES HER THE MOST and

-'i already posted that picture'

-'oh but i posted it in mq instead of hq'

omg. kill me now. I get disappointed by the lack of updates and get my hopes up each and every time.

^ TFS = Nazi's that's how?

BZ always gets like this during the summertime (long time veteran of this place so I've seen many summers like this). You have more children/teens home on the internet and if we're being honest the majority (NOT ALL) of teens are a little derp, they're also very "can do" in their attitude and feel an overwhelming urge to show the world just how right they are, how wrong you are and how perfect their favorites are (i.e fanatical fans anyone.. or just a part of growing up... or both hmm?)

In about a month from now we'll see things settle some. Just gotta wait for the kiddo's to go back to school. :)

Edit with a startling revelation . . . I've been here 7 years. Member Since 11 Apr 2005 O.O :mellow:

A relatively small proportion of BZ members are responsible for the vast majority of content around here, therefore slight drop-offs in activity can become very noticeable sometimes. Not everyone cared for the recent layout change either, so things may have been exacerbated slightly by that. Also, as Pretty already said, every summer brings a surge in opinionated and over-zealous posts. Things will settle down again soon, we just have to ride it out.

It has to be said that TFS really IS much more updated. It also has to be said that some threads on BZ were, thanks to the certain people, much better updated than TFS´s ones - example Baron and Behati´s thead... Baron is gone for now, and behati´s thread much emptier :(

But BZ feels more like home than TFS, at least for me :idk:

And for me too,I even expressed it before

btw,I'm not opening discussions about BZ vs tfs, just angry myself.(also,BZ is like home for me,no way to compare home with somewhere else).

that's what I feel too towards BZ,so warm place.

you're right,some threads are better here,also like,e.g model Rekha luther (have 1 page there)and Aline Nakashima(most stuff there taken from us) threads

I was just asking how they keep it clean all time?or How can we keep BZ always updated,active,on topic posts ,in most threads?

As for summertime,that's my 1st knowledge,coz it's my 1st active summer in BZ,I used to be active in winter,so I'll wait

Yes,a person can only have membership there when he/she gets invitation from a tfs member or put name and some information and they put him/her in waiting list,with no hope and no expecting of being accepted.

I am so so so tired of people posting pictures of the dog of the models!

I don't want to see picture of a fucking york or a prego Jack Russel!

Are they all 14 years old on this forum?

Bz is now the new tweeter. All the shit the models post is posted right away by "the fans" here

Dog pics can diaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the pictures of the mom's models can diaf too!

Yes,a person can only have membership there when he/she gets invitation from a tfs member or put name and some information and they put him/her in waiting list,with no hope and no expecting of being accepted.

sounds pretty anti-teenage ;)

^

I agree with Kiki, that vulgar dog was posted in Candice's thread before, and it make my stomach turn..! It's even worse than Erin Heatherton's ugly dog!

The model's moms/sisters thing is sometimes interesting though. I don't mind that.

post-1004-0-1446013504-38935_thumb.png

They are so tiny and perfect http://instagr.am/p/OKv2SwyfIe/

Little Luna cute as hell. Mother to three, you did it well.

Boy and boy came to the world, and last was this little baby girl.

They are so cute! Congrats to Swanepoel/Nicoli family!

Badboy

(yeah, i'm a softy when it comes to cats and small dogs) :nicole:

Awwww so cute!!!! Congrats Luna and Candice <3

OMG, I thought she was just found pregnant, I didn't know she was expecting them for like... today :o

Congratulations, mom Luna! I hope she gets back to her normal self soon. And congratulations, Candice, enjoy those yummy tiny little babies!

:rofl: Glad to see her dog(s) play such a large roll in her modeling, and modeling portfolio. And now we wait for Kiki's head to explode.

btw this my favorite part: And congratulations, Candice, enjoy those yummy tiny little babies! <-- Does she plan eat them?

btw avoid Erin Heatherton's thread if you don't want to end up in a diabetic coma. The amount of OMFG heart, heart, thank you, squeals, she's perfect, yay, kittens and rainbows, LOVE YOU!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: peeeeeeeeeeerrrrfect HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY is just bad... so very very bad.

^

I agree with Kiki, that vulgar dog was posted in Candice's thread before, and it make my stomach turn..! It's even worse than Erin Heatherton's ugly dog!

The model's moms/sisters thing is sometimes interesting though. I don't mind that.

Hey, slow your roll... Erin's dog is ugly/cute.

------------------------------

Also, in regards to models and their pets... As long as the model is in the picture I don't really care.

Side note: If dog nipples gross you out, perhaps you are the issue. It's just nipples. On top of that, it's a dog... If you are sexualizing a dog that seems like a personal problem.

@Pretty: I don't go in there anymore. The worst thing that ever happened was for Erin to date Leo... Goddamn DiCaprio stans.

And for me too,I even expressed it before

btw,I'm not opening discussions about BZ vs tfs, just angry myself.(also,BZ is like home for me,no way to compare home with somewhere else).

that's what I feel too towards BZ,so warm place.

you're right,some threads are better here,also like,e.g model Rekha luther (have 1 page there)and Aline Nakashima(most stuff there taken from us) threads

I was just asking how they keep it clean all time?or How can we keep BZ always updated,active,on topic posts ,in most threads?

As for summertime,that's my 1st knowledge,coz it's my 1st active summer in BZ,I used to be active in winter,so I'll wait

I agree, people here just don't participate in the updating of threads and conversations. I really hope it because of the summer. Every thread seems dead. You'd see like 10 posts with updates in a models in a models thread, and no comment/conversation in between.

At least at tfs, even if they don't have new updates, they keeps the threads going with interesting discussions.

Also, in regards to models and their pets... As long as the model is in the picture I don't really care.

Agreed! when someone posts a pic of candices dog feedingits puppies??? WTF?? is this dog so apart of her, the dogs picture is good enough alone? :laugh:

btw avoid Erin Heatherton's thread if you don't want to end up in a diabetic coma. The amount of OMFG heart, heart, thank you, squeals, she's perfect, yay, kittens and rainbows, LOVE YOU!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: peeeeeeeeeeerrrrfect HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY is just bad... so very very bad.

loll hey, I happen to think erin heatherton is nothing but unicorns, babies laughter, and shooting stars. DAMN IT! :laugh: But I will agree, that sometimes there is some excessive commenting, and I myself do that too. ;)

It has to be said that TFS really IS much more updated. It also has to be said that some threads on BZ were, thanks to the certain people, much better updated than TFS´s ones - example Baron and Behati´s thead... Baron is gone for now, and behati´s thread much emptier :(

What happened to Baron?? I miss him :cry: