Yeah please post the short calvin klein eternity version

-----------

More VS, thanks to Juliax

Angels profile for Doutzen

Quote:

First year on the runway 2005

Astrological sign Aquarius (January 23)

Hometown Eastermar, Netherlands

What did you eat for breakfast? Bread and cheese, that's what we eat in Holland! Good quality bread, which is very healthy

Morning or night person? Both—which can be a problem in my line of work!

Righty or lefty? Righty

Pink or red? Pink

Chocolate or vanilla? Why not both? What's better than a chocolate/vanilla swirl dessert?

Boxers or briefs? Depending on who’s in them, briefs

If you were a spice, which would you be? Sporty Spice! Seriously, l think cayenne pepper adds the right kick and can be both subtle and eye-opening.

Secret indulgence Chocolate

Heroes Recently, Barack Obama

What haven't you done yet that you wish you could? Skydiving

VS faves The Boyfriend pajama in flannel, the Very Sexy® Sheer Sexy Mist and the fleecy short robe—perfect for a lazy weekend at home.

Favorite place in the world Eastermar, my hometown in Holland

The five things you can't live without? Family, wonderful food (and chocolate), love, water and lots of laughter.

The most glamorous part of your job? The places I get to travel to and the people I get to work with are amazing...and the parties I'm invited to aren't that bad either!

The least glamorous part of your job? Arriving from a 10-hour flight and going straight to the job.

Glamour... like beauty, comes from the inside out.

Image16x.jpg Image18x.jpg Image77x.jpg Image76x.jpg Image5x.jpg Image6x.jpg Image11x.jpg Image12x.jpg Image13x.jpg Image73x.jpg Image74x.jpg Image75x.jpg Image30x.jpg Image31x.jpg

:heart:

Here's the 480p HD commercial for Macy's Black Friday sale.

CALVIN KLEIN ETERNITY FOR MACY'S

FEATURING DOUTZEN KROES

Click on the thumbnail to download the 480p HD commercial!

31345779.bf65da.jpg

TECH SPECS: 720x480, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15

You can only find this commercial here, bay-bee!

:laugh:

She needs to be the head Angel NOW. She's so gorgeous! Best in show, in my opinion (I adored Inguna too!). :heart:

I have a feeling Doutzen is going to teach a lesson in catwalk-modelling the next VSFS but then won't extend her contract and goes back to HiFa or just quits. Or pauses to start a family. She absolutely stole the show on the VSFS, but looked bored and annoyed on the fitting- and beach-sessions. I always found het more of a fashiongirl than a lingeriemodel. In the documentary I saw of her she clearly stated to love the Fashionweeks and the other HiFa jobs she was doing. She doesn't do them anymore. Just VS, L' Oreal and Calvin Clein. And the rare ed in kinda obscure magazines.

There are other things that confuse me about Doutzen. Kind of like she lost her focus somewhere a year ago.

I cannot blame her for going for the money. But she seems to have lost her love for fashion, which brought her this far. I wonder if they ever want her back in High Fashion again.

She needs to be the head Angel NOW. She's so gorgeous! Best in show, in my opinion (I adored Inguna too!). :heart:

I have a feeling Doutzen is going to teach a lesson in catwalk-modelling the next VSFS but then won't extend her contract and goes back to HiFa or just quits. Or pauses to start a family. She absolutely stole the show on the VSFS, but looked bored and annoyed on the fitting- and beach-sessions. I always found het more of a fashiongirl than a lingeriemodel. In the documentary I saw of her she clearly stated to love the Fashionweeks and the other HiFa jobs she was doing. She doesn't do them anymore. Just VS, L' Oreal and Calvin Clein. And the rare ed in kinda obscure magazines.

There are other things that confuse me about Doutzen. Kind of like she lost her focus somewhere a year ago.

I cannot blame her for going for the money. But she seems to have lost her love for fashion, which brought her this far. I wonder if they ever want her back in High Fashion again.

In the "waar is de mol" episode last february she said that she did like to do high fashion, but also said she just can't compete with the younger more skinny models, and doesn't want to.

She wont do fashion shows besides vs because of her vs contract

Maybe when there's a big anniversary show, like Dior's 60th anniversary last year she will walk just like other big models did

Fashion shows are mainly for young starting models

The big models dont do runway shows ...they mostly do campaigns and covers only