Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Thanx Blom. you seem to know your stuff. Though I do not agree on the Big Models not doing fashion shows. My nephew lives in Milan and had a host of models sleeping at his house during fashionweeks. The likes of Evangelista and McPerson. Those were big models but did fashion weeks.

Any idea what her auction last night at the Oranjebal did?

Thanx Blom. you seem to know your stuff. Though I do not agree on the Big Models not doing fashion shows. My nephew lives in Milan and had a host of models sleeping at his house during fashionweeks. The likes of Evangelista and McPerson. Those were big models but did fashion weeks.

Times have changed, Back in the days of the Supermodels (the real supermodels who everybody knew) fashionshows payed a lot for the supermodels, that's why they did the shows. Nowadays fashionshows don't pay well and it very stressfull. Most of the girls with big contracts (like VS, Maybeline) don't do shows or do one or two ocationatly. Doutzens body isn't really the best for the runway (not my opinion though) She has to much curves I think...

I have no idea how much she got last night, I'm curious though...

Times have changed, Back in the days of the Supermodels (the real supermodels who everybody knew) fashionshows payed a lot for the supermodels, that's why they did the shows. Nowadays fashionshows don't pay well and it very stressfull. Most of the girls with big contracts (like VS, Maybeline) don't do shows or do one or two ocationatly. Doutzens body isn't really the best for the runway (not my opinion though) She has to much curves I think...

doutzen? curvy? YOURE KIDDING! :shock:

The runway models of today are very skinny without any shape or curves. I would have to agree that Doutzen is curvier and more fit than what one sees on runway. That is one of the things that makes VS different. ;)

doutzen? curvy? YOURE KIDDING! :shock:

Thanks for the link, Blom. Great pics there.

This is my favourite, after the Vogue Glamour-cover.

doutzenkroes076jw5.jpg

<sigh>

Though the look she once gave me was even more exiting. She really is a class of her own. As a model and as a woman. I wish the world would have more Doutzens.

Doutzen, if you read this. The pitch of your voice is high again in interviews. Girly like. You are much more sexy if you take your time for your sentences.