Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Her looks are very natural and fresh. It's funny because I can't say that I've ever been a true fan of her's. I always that she was very pretty, and she was one of my favorites from last years VS fashion show, but I've never been completely on the band wagon. However, I must say that with each passing day I'm becoming more and more of a BELIEVER!! :heart: I've grown so tired of all these Brasilians that are taking over the industry. I'm seriously bored with them. Miss Kroes, however, is a welcomed change, and I do agree that she's the next Gisele. She definitely has the goods to make it big in this crazy profession...if that's what she wants...G-d I hope it's what she wants :p

post-1639-0-1446081674-24927_thumb.jpg

post-1639-0-1446081675-96633_thumb.jpg

post-1639-0-1446081676-49604_thumb.jpg

There are awesome , she looks dofferent , she looks a lot , even more here like Denise Richards! Love em!

no really, i wanna be a supermodel

but i'm too small (1.60m) but i'm still like, growing

i'm very thin and everybody loves my hair

but my face, aaargh, if i only could have doutz face

my lips are a-symmetric and thin, compared to hers

the rest is quite alright, except for my butt

i'm so stupid, when i hear about a girl

being not confident because she's comparing herself

with a supermodel i'm like: come on! she's a supermodel

but, at the end of the day, i want to be a supermodel myself

:cry:

Yes you are wayy too short , you will never be able to become amodel i don't wnat to sounds too harsh but i will be honest , you can take a course in small agency , but they'll only wnat to take your money.And yea you might grow a bit but not much really. I am only 1.68 and i'm way too short and I got over it. It's not something we can change.

Yeah that is pretty stupid comparing yourself to a supermodel , especially somebody like Doutzen , like i said before there are only few people out there perfect as her , not a lot , you don't see them everyday.

Well all my life i wanted to be a model and i want it very bad even know , but guess what i am being realistic and undrstanding that we are just average people , short girls like us aren't born to be a model so you just have to accepted that like i did and accept youself the way you are and stop comparing it to anybody else.

I LOVE THESE!

post-1639-0-1446081677-1934_thumb.png

post-1639-0-1446081677-37525_thumb.jpg

post-1639-0-1446081677-40151_thumb.png

post-1639-0-1446081677-41722_thumb.jpg

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Omg i LOVE them too!!!! These are the nicest pics i've seen in looong time!! so gorgeous and adorable in the same time!! Omg :wub:

well, guys! may i add to theme of perfection? :) it exists and u shouldn`t deny it, but the reason we can`t see it is there is no mind, one mind that unite all people` opinions. we all are beautiful from our birth but then we are to support our beauty. we listen to other non-confident people and begin thinking about our ugliness!! stop doing it!! short body? it`s not a problem!! i`m 175cm. :whistle: and i`m not confident... i`m to do a lot to be who i am. of course :laugh: i have an idea of becoming a model one day. but even if i don`t life will be wonderfull! i can become a stylist, a cooker, a director, a teacher in the end!! it doesn`t matter who u are! the matter is to do your job in the best way! :wave:

doutzen? i like her! i suppose she is a very kind girl. sincere - better. :blush: she is so natural!!