Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

irenistiQ, thanks for photos!! they are cute!! really!!

gucci, i`m pleased with your speech! ^)) about doutzen^ i`m not in the usa or somewhere like that so is it possible to write letter to the editors?

:wave: why thank you! I dont mean to be preachy...but i probably come off that way. And ye whatever country your in pick up your favorite fashion mag...elle. bazaar. vogue and jsut request doutzen be on a spread cover...if enough people did it shed be all ove rthe place...casue they see alot of people who buy this magazine want doutzen...so theyll give in...and by the way topic of outzens brows.....one in fahsion now thick is in...its not particularly my thing but look at this pic her with no makeup and not perfectly groomed eyebrows..she looks amazing...but I do feel most people eyebrows shaped right make a huge difference im in the beauty profession and i can attest to it...but some people like doutzen are better untouched in all aspects...

Well how can we write to the fashion magazines and request Doutzen to be on the cover? By real mail or can we contact them online?

Camon ppl all Doutzen fans lets do it! That girl desrves wayyyy more attention and ppularity not only she is gorgeous , but she is sweet and a very good model she desrves to be on the covers of the biggest magazines!!