Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

my feelings about doutzen are very double,

i love her (looks yeah, i don't know her)

but i hate her too, she's too pretty, no guy will like me

once they have seen her

or will you? guys?

i wanna kill myself sometimes becaus i don't have

her perfect lips,, or hair, or eyes :(

The Ck ads are good , at first when i looked at my magazine i didn't recognize it was her and i was like "New model for Ck?? Where the hell is Nataliaa!" lol but the second time i looked at it i was like Omg that is Doutzy ooh :)

Doutzen is Perfections yes...But people like her are born/created to be a model... I mean with height ,body , hair face & skin like that god made her to be a supermodel.

So don't feel bad unless you truly want to be one. I always did , but I got over it while ago and accepted i never will be a model.

To be honest as gorgeous as she is i wouldn't want to look like her....I'd like to look like me , but with body like hers lol.

Thats the way it is some are perfect same,some almost ,some are less, some aren't at all , others are no comment.

Nothig we can do about it.

There aren't that many perfect people out there...I mean go outside and try to find somebody that is. U won't.

I'm sure everybody's seen this

http://models.com/model_culture/model_of_week/doutzen/

That's because perfection doesn't exist. Beauty is such a general word. Beauty is different., nobody knows what it, beauty, is. After getting into fashion more and more I realise that people may be very different but they all have smth beautiful, they are all beautiful in their own way. smb more, smb less. I think fashion helps to find, catch and scrutinize beauty in people, that is what fashion is about.

I had a thing for kate moss for a long time then adrianna for the past couple years......but i dont think ive seen anyone as beautiful as doutzen.......shes stunning and i love her personailty.....can we all band together and start writing to vogue elle bazaar and tell them to put her on the cover of there magazines...and victorias secret......if enough of us did it they would.....she deserves to be a supermodel.....look at her she was actually born for it....shes my NUMBER 1 favorite ......

what should we do? :wave:

:wave: well thats awesome shes doing valentino and calvin...thats really big...she might be the next kate moss...she really should be ....i agree with someone on here , I am sorry I forgot who. But they said like they keep trying to revive...like linda who i do love and christy naomi and everyone but hoenstly ....with the exception of linda...thre all spoiled and overplayed....theres alot of young great girls who deserve there time in the spotlight....the 90's are over. But um yea I mean it look like doutzy might ust be going there.....but if anyone wants to help get your nearest elle...bazaar...vogue and there theres the page where everyone comments..you knwo they get mail...theres an address on the bottom...i think vogue is in colorado...but elle and bazaars offices are in ny....and just be like i think if you put doutzen kroes on your covers, shes new and fabulous and people obviously like looking at her....make her a new supermodel...and youll sell more magazines......if enough of us even jsut simply requested doutzy on covers....theyd do it. And then shell be everywhere....the magazines recognize when you hear of model too.....it makes them more capable of being household names....recognizeable...and thts what sells :)

doutzen......in ALLURE, late spring 2006.....i tried cleaning up the image but my scanner sucks...sorry...hope you guys like it anyways:)

that dosen't look like her

its the angle..and its close up......they lsit her anem along with the otehr models when they explained the makeup technique