happy birthday doutzen

happy birthday,

happy birthday,

happy birthday doutzen!!

<3 lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

YOU WERE BORN IN THA NETHERLANDS!!!

MANY MANY YEARS AGO!!!

AND YOUR MOTHER WAS PUSHING AND PUSHING!!!

:hug:

omg!!!

the pride of friesland!

dutch fries!!!

:woot:

remember her FW documentary?

it's now translated for you guys :flower:

HApppy B-day Doutzen.. and some dude there.. :wave:

Okey now..

Seriously, I love doutzen like heaven but this is..is just painfully pathetic! :ninja: (not her, or you people)! I mean, YES she is very nice... and unbelievably stunning!!but there is something within her that like shes full of herself, y'u know.. tsk tsk, she thinks that shes better from the other girls, She said like, See the difference between the other girl(Snejana i think) ?? Shes super skinny, no hips, no breast..as well the part where she said the other models has no enough strength for fashionweek because they DONT EAT while she has the reserve she want....something along that line. And IMO, models do eat of course (to survive)..and some girls, really born skinny, very skinny. and she should know that.. i mean Why would she talk like that?? (atleast for et·i·quette sake)to someone or anybody else especially to those on her the same profession. and she feels guilty because shes pretty and rich and she thinks its unfair with all the poverty in the world. nyhahaha!!!and so therefore she did a charity or something to justified the guilt feeling?? <_< ! haler.

shes nice,honest...sweet.. soft spoken but man she is very deep person...yeah.. ah shit anyway, this is pathetic ..Im pathetic.. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: ...soory if its off topic..

BUt, Rakenroll.. :ninja: :ninja:

:heart: you Dotzen!! :heart: i cant hate yo..

P.S. i see Stam and caroline :laugh: :laugh: now im happy!!

Guest sweet seduction

happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to doutzen

happy birthday to you,

i made this special song to doutzen. happy birthday my beautiful gorgeous doutzen, 23 years ago an angel came to this world name doutzen and decorated this world with her beauty.