Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

yeah and we see who has 400+ pages on this fashion blog. I know that's not everything but the public sure seems to like beautiful and sexy over alien freaks anyday! Bring back the sexy model! Doutzen is sure helping out with that! Maybe if the sexy model came back they will rule the Magazine covers again! Trust me, your average person in the grocery store line woman or man, wants to see a beautiful face and healthy body. Someone they can look up to and only dream of looking like.

yeah and we see who has 400+ pages on this fashion blog. I know that's not everything but the public sure seems to like beautiful and sexy over alien freaks anyday! Bring back the sexy model! Doutzen is sure helping out with that! Maybe if the sexy model came back they will rule the Magazine covers again! Trust me, your average person in the grocery store line woman or man, wants to see a beautiful face and healthy body. Someone they can look up to and only dream of looking like.

Don't get me wrong, Daria and Gemma are both beautiful, but their unique looks are only more of the kind of trend where you think it's cool now, but when future generations look back on it, they will wonder what the heck were we thinking. Doutzen's looks are the kind that will be admired still long after her time, just like Princess Grace and Marilyn Monroe, for example. Besides, there is nothing wrong with her sending in her pictures in. What harm is there in knowing that you're beautiful and having the confidence in you to put put yourself out there?

Doutzen is suppose to be in Calvin Klein white label 08 ads :)

9ememo6583e521ot2.jpg

For Calvin Klein white label, Halle Berry's paramour, Gabriel Aubry, is again appearing in the ads, alongside model Doutzen. "She was relatively unknown two years ago, in a campaign we did with her, and now she has become a Vogue favorite," added Carfrae. Aubry is also the face of Calvin Klein Sport. Mikael Jansson shot the pair in Los Angeles, styled by Karl Templer, who worked on all the campaigns.

tfs

:clap:

Don't get me wrong, Daria and Gemma are both beautiful, but their unique looks are only more of the kind of trend where you think it's cool now, but when future generations look back on it, they will wonder what the heck were we thinking. Doutzen's looks are the kind that will be admired still long after her time, just like Princess Grace and Marilyn Monroe, for example. Besides, there is nothing wrong with her sending in her pictures in. What harm is there in knowing that you're beautiful and having the confidence in you to put put yourself out there?

THEY ARE SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT HER !!! :o http://www.thesuperficial.com/forums/showt...d.php?p=2424479

Doetzen Kroes, supermodel in training, has entered rehab for a meth amphetamine and crack cocaine addiction. "It stopped being about maintaining a model size, and started being about staying high," Kroes said in a recent press release. "I'm nearly broke, and I can see myself doing anything to get more money for drugs. Anything."

Kroes blames a rough upbringing for her addictions. Her parents were habitual marijuana smokers and social drinkers. "Being surrounded by alcohol and pot really affected me," Kroes said. "The first time I gave a hand job for a joint should have sounded warning bells, but I was too high to hear them."

Doutzen has turned to her friends in the fashion industry for support. Fellow recovering drug addict, Gemma Ward, who has been meth-free for 60 days, has been visiting Doutzen at rehab. "At first I was glad to here she was strung out, you know? Less competition for me," Ward said. "But then I realized she was never going to look like a street prozzie, so I may as well try and help her through this, so I can be, like, the better person, you know?" Kroes has said she is thankful for all the support she can get right now.

------------------

Doutzen Kroes, also told us, in a press conference, that she hates fashion fans. "I mean, what a bunch of losers, I do this for money, but i dont know what their purpose is. They're probably fat losers who wish they were thin, that's pretty funny" In 2006, Doutzen reported to the autorities, that a insane young woman, was stalking her. "She kept sending me emails, saying things like models should be always on covers, and shit like that. She also asked me if I wanted her to kill every actress on earth, so models would rule the world. I thought that was really creepy, and I reported her lesbian ass"