Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I strongly believe that she'll be really big in a few years,she just needs time to look all grown up ;) she still looks amazing.I love seeing her everywhere i go because of Zeki Triko.She's definitely in my top 5.

she looks pretty grown-up to me, but she's got plenty of time to really go over the top. then again, looking so much like Denise Richards might hold her back a little. it's one thing to look like a celeb who's way gone like Claudia and Brigitte Bardot, but Denise is still lingering

she looks pretty grown-up to me, but she's got plenty of time to really go over the top. then again, looking so much like Denise Richards might hold her back a little. it's one thing to look like a celeb who's way gone like Claudia and Brigitte Bardot, but Denise is still lingering

the thing is ... she's a million times better than Denise... she's the new and improved - non-Denise.

I love her. She's simply devine!

Thanks for the pic, Lullaby.. :wub:!!

Article in Dutch newspaper: "Pearl of the Frysian Countryside":

Rough translation of the article:

Doutzen Kroes, topmodel since recently: "All I wanted was to earn some pocketmoney."

PEARL OF THE FRISIAN COUNTRYSIDE

AMSTERDAM - "Everything is going so fast right now, I should not forget to enjoy the ride". Doutzen Kroes (21), born in the Frisian town of Oostemeer, lets all the commotion over her worldcontract with parfumegiant L'Oreal rush over her. Her for foreigners unpronounceble name is an advantage, she thinks. People will remember you quicker. You can see it as your trademark. Thats how I take it. The model career of the blond beauty started in 2004. Some sailingtripphotos, taken by her sister, made it to modelagency Paparazzi. "I was invited for a photoshoot. Most girls first go to Paris or Milan. I was allowed to go to New York right away. I didn't know anything about the fashionbusiness. Later on I discovered I had skipped a few steps". The fashionworld doesn't have any secrets for Doutzen anymore. "After awhile I learned to sail by the pitfalls and avoid certain people. But thats also what its about in daily life".