Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

designers love boyish models cuz of their sexual interest... So all designers are gay and gay ppl only like girls who somehow look like something they would hit ? :blink:

well put. and since you're an authority, I will completely agree with you.

designers love boyish models cuz of their sexual interest... So all designers are gay and gay ppl only like girls who somehow look like something they would hit ? :blink:

not always but sometimes...that was just a thought though.i didn't want to disrespect anyone :)

yeah,we should go back to topic.they must be repost but these three my most fav douzen pics.the last one is just... :wub:

post-2962-1152446839_thumb.jpg post-2962-1152446890_thumb.jpg post-2962-1152446916_thumb.jpg

she seems so lonely and sad in this... :/

it's doesn't even seem like she enjoys her job at all

yeah, you're right. definite lack of Rhett in her life.

man, I can't imagine how boring my life would be without Rhett in my life. how can she stand it??

I can't see the video......and who is Rhett? Is that like her new boyfriend??? :idk:

in her dreams. (wouldn't mind having a video of that dream, though)

((man, could you possibly ask for a better set-up than that?))

I can't see the video......and who is Rhett? Is that like her new boyfriend??? :idk:

Yea, didn't you hear? Her and Rhett started dating a few weeks ago. they have been trying to keep it under wraps...as the paparazzi are vicious animals. But they do have plans to wed in november. I heard it would be a quiet wedding, only friends and family. Rio was mentioned.

Edited by lazy01001