Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Yes we should!

Did I tell you already I plan to call my first born daughter Doutzen? :p

If the future Mrs. Limafan is Ok with that, off course. :)

:laugh: Of course she'll havta be okay with it! Afterall, your question when getting down on one knee would be, "Are you okay with naming our first daughter Doutzen?" That way she can't back out of the deal later on. ;)

Yes we should!

:laugh: Of course she'll havta be okay with it! Afterall, your question when getting down on one knee would be, "Are you okay with naming our first daughter Doutzen?" That way she can't back out of the deal later on. ;)

That's brilliant, good sir!

the back up rep is there to submit a pic of the model in case of the rep didn't submit one. He's contacted by the judges 24hours before the deadline. So the only requirement might be to be able to come on BZ within the 24hours right before the deadline but otherwise i think anybody can apply :)

cool. well i'll have to see about my schedule, becuase i have school for three weeks straight to finish. but i'm sure alot of people would like to help out i love adriana here. :) think of me as the last option.

Yes we should!

limafan, could you please post the link of the video of your avatar? it's gorgeous and i'm guessing that's doutzen right?

I'll be Doutzen's rep. for BZNTM, and I'll need a BACK UP REPRESENTATIVE to help me. Anyone want to help?? :blush: :wave: :whistle: :kiss:

You better not screw up. :shifty:

This is why I need a back up. I don't want to screw up. :ninja: So if anyone would like to help, please PM me. ;)

Edited by I LOVE ADRIANA

Okay, guys, Im going to really need a back up... so if anyone here is a hardcore Doutzen fan that collects all of her pics, I'd appreciate if you would be my back up rep!

BTW- I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow, and I know that the contest begins on the 28th, so I can really use a rep. I may need one that day. :cry:

Yes we should!

limafan, could you please post the link of the video of your avatar? it's gorgeous and i'm guessing that's doutzen right?

It was posted a few pages back. :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/19958825/doutzen_kroes__wmr_.wmv

Past:

Karen Mulder, Frederique van der Wal,

Still working but not that big anymore:

Yfke Sturm, Lonneke Engel, Dewi Driegen, Shannon van der Knaap

Now:

Rianne ten Haken, Doutzen Kroes, Kim Noorda, Sofie Vlaming, Bette Franke, Sofie Nielander and many more.

There

she was on a dutch channel this morning on a interview or something

she told that she started to model, only as a temporary job for the vacation (sorry for my terrible english)

and she didn't want to travel or do something big at all

she just wanted some money and she said : if I knew this was going to happen, I probably wouldn't have done it

she was talking really normal she is down to earth

didn't talk about money

she was most proud of her italian vogue cover :laugh: